ID:2222743

Although the development schedule got thrown off by some family stuff this week, I was able to track down and fix a number of annoying bugs. One of those bugs is a memory leak with color matrices that's been around since 509, so I'm glad to finally have that quashed.

Currently there's an ongoing issue with macros, which I hope has finally been resolved in the newest build. Fixing one bug in a previous release undid all the good of a previous fix, and yet may have also fixed a stuttering problem with WASD keys. I'm hoping the WASD fix still works, and that these problems have now been resolved properly. One of the things I found out in all this is that even if you don't tell it to, Windows will steal focus in some cases and give it to an input box. Yep, that's some quality OS design right there. Meanwhile there's still a report that macros can cause a "ding" in some cases when they're not supposed to, and I haven't yet figured that out for lack of ability to reproduce it.

Site foo is still in my inbox; it's hard gearing up for that with software stuff still on my plate, since switching between the two is a nightmare. But it's still coming.

So far I've resisted the temptation to buy a bag of Reese's peanut butter eggs and stick them in the freezer. (If you're not freezing them, you're doing it wrong.) Or in my office space, which at this moment is just as good. But spring is on the way--ostensibly--and what better way to celebrate that than by becoming a BYOND Member? I mean after cooking a nice fat juicy steak on the grill, obviously.
Omf, Lummy also freezes his Reese's. Frozen Reese's are seriously one of the best things to exist.

We have to get married now, Lummy. (^;
Frozen chocolate is best chocolate.
There seems to be a bug with macros going inactive after logging off of a game as well.