ID:2228527

Not a bug
BYOND Version:511.1378
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 52.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary: When using Dream Seeker's macro editor, macros with the alt or ctrl modifier will fire with, without, or while holding different modifiers.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Join a game that permits user configurable macros (Sample Environment)
2) Access the Options and Messages menu.
3) Client > Macros... > New Macro...
4) Set a macro that uses the ALT or CTRL modifier (ex: set CTRL+2 to .north)
5) OK > OK
6) Press the macroed key set without holding the modifier.
7) Observe that the macro is fired.
8) Press the macroed key with a different modifier than was specified (ex: SHIFT+2)
9) Observe that the macro is fired.

Expected Results: For the macro to only be fired when the specified key combination is pressed.

Actual Results: When using the ALT or CTRL modifiers, the specified key will always fire the macro.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
In other games? Yes.
In other user accounts? Untested.
On other computers? Untested.

When does the problem NOT occur? The issue does not occur when using the SHIFT modifier (It is not clear to me if macros without a modifier are intended to fire when used with a modifier, they currently do).

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? Untested.

Workarounds: Unknown.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'
I wasn't able to reproduce this. I tried setting the macro Ctrl+2+REP in my test project and 2, Shift+2, and Alt+2 did not fire it. Only Ctrl+2 fired the macro. I also tried one without REP (with a different key) and had the same results.
In response to Lummox JR
Your tests are correct, and this bug report is incorrect and may be closed. Further testing shows my tests were botched in part by ID:2228529, and in other part due to my confusion of modifier usage when in .ALT macro mode.
Nadrew resolved issue (Not a bug)