ID:2230691

March is just about over, at least technically. The weather promises to be with us for another few weeks. It's been a pretty miserable month, and finishes off with an exceptionally miserable week. My wife and I are still recovering from a family tragedy that came at us somewhat unexpectedly early in the week, and I expect it's gonna be a long time before that heals over.

If development has seemed a little sluggish this week as a result, well, it has been. But it hasn't stopped. I've still been working on some software stuff here and there, although there's a bevy of macro bug reports to go through. (Mercifully, they seem unconnected to the last few issues.) Site stuff has also been ongoing, and I just got another important item in place today regarding the webclient; or at least it's mostly in place, because something seems to be a little off still, but I'm not going to worry about it now.

The new file manager for Members went up on Monday. If you're a Member and you haven't checked it out yet, go take a look. And if you're not a Member, you can become one and then go take a look. Drag-and-drop is supported all for uploads and moving files, and rename/hide/show/delete are all quick actions now, plus there's still a way to do bulk actions. On top of that I gave the file manager a nicer URL.

Here's hoping next month is nicer to everyone. Get your BS detectors ready for tomorrow.
Take all the time you need, Lummy! Hope everything gets better for you and your family -- my condolences to you guys with whatever is going on.

Thank you for your all of your hard work!
Bless you and your family
I am sorry to hear that. I wish the best for you and your family, Lummox.
Best wishes, Lummox! And thanks for all your hard work.
I pray for the best.