ID:22448

Next week sparks Halo's 5th anniversary. Those of you who visit the website(Bungie.net), will be sure to find quite a few goodies next week.

In the most recent Weekly Review, Bungie has announced that they have some "BIG surprises" next week, which relate to Halo3, aswell as some possible announcements(A release date?). I'll be making another entry next week, when the content goes up.
That tern's me on.
You tern me on Zoraty <3
Mm
Zorry terns Gotty on.

Like a lamp.
Halo sucked anyway. The first one was okay, but the second one was just god awful. Thanks for letting me know, though.
Again Silent with his godly lack of wisdom.

Both Halo games were great. Even if you didn't like them, to deny that is simply idiotic.

Hell, the original is one of the most revolutionary FPS games out there, up in the top 5 at least.
I like Halo, I think it's a really fun game, but there's not really anything revolutionary about them.
Gordon, how is it idiotic to not agree with your opinion? =)

Also, what was so revolutionary about it?
It revolutionized the use of vehicles in gaming even if it wasn't the first to do it, and it set a new standard for AI. It's not a matter of opinion here, they are simply great games. The only debatable part is if you enjoyed them or not.
Halo2 still ranks as being the most played game on xbox live. Though some didn't enjoy the game, it's foolish to deny the fact that it's one of the most popular games.

Halo2 also holds the place for the most copies sold in 24 hours. On it's launch day, over 2.4 million copies were sold.
Sharp, I think that record may have been beaten by Pokemon diamond, I'm not sure.