Zenith's Call

by Zete
Zenith's Call
A fantastical online tactical-MORPG. Join now, play for free!
ID:2247956

Website Relaunch

It's been a while since I've made a post regarding the development of this. So I thought I should bring you all up to speed. The development of the game is still on-going, we've just been spotty on bringing things to the public's attention.

We relaunched the website, http://z-tactics.com/, migrating the content from our previous website here. Our new website is a lot more stable, reliable and much more scalable than our last platform.

If you're interested in following us and keeping up with development that's where you should look first. We're a lot less active on BYOND than we are on our own website. You can check out screenshots, our blog, our forums and all sorts of fun stuff there.

That all being said, we've come a long way in development since the last time. Things are started to look more and more polished from a core standpoint. The last time we thought we were ready to let you all look at the game we decided to turn inward and focus on rebuilding and polishing everything even more and it turned out for the better.

I’ll be back to my posting of regular development logs. So stay tuned.

ps. We've started our social media craze. So like us on:
IndieDB
Facebook
Twitter
Our Patreon