In response to Ocnjak20
I win Cuckboi, Your mother is gonna be my bitch tonight again, Gonna try and have a son with that vagina she has. Sadly it isn't real because your mother is a Tranny!!!!!11!!1!!!!!1111
@LiquidWhip: You are definitely being harassed. These folks have openly admitted they are harassing you.

Don't defend yourself. Just pagerban them. Replying to them is just gonna make it worse. People spouting racial slurs to try to troll you aren't gonna be talked out of their stupidity.

Hopefully a mod doles out bans to everyone who violated the hell out of the TOS with all the typical anime RP bullshittery.

Still doesn't change the fact that you probably shouldn't be lying about your game to try to get it published under the mods' noses. It's kinda disrespectful to their intelligence. The mods have been at it a long time. They can tell when someone's trying to pull a fast one.

We've dealt with about 16 years of this plague of zeta trash and the community attached to it. This might be your first rodeo, but it's not the community's.
In response to Julias34588
Julias34588 wrote:
I win Cuckboi, Your mother is gonna be my bitch tonight again, Gonna try and have a son with that vagina she has. Sadly it isn't real because your mother is a Tranny!!!!!11!!1!!!!!1111

Can you see these pathetic tries? XD
In response to Ocnjak20
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOw dArE YoU!!!@#!@!@!!!
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
@LiquidWhip: You are definitely being harassed. These folks have openly admitted they are harassing you.

Don't defend yourself. Just pagerban them. Replying to them is just gonna make it worse. People spouting racial slurs to try to troll you aren't gonna be talked out of their stupidity.

Hopefully a mod doles out bans to everyone who violated the hell out of the TOS with all the typical anime RP bullshittery.

Still doesn't change the fact that you probably shouldn't be lying about your game to try to get it published under the mods' noses. It's kinda disrespectful to their intelligence. The mods have been at it a long time. They can tell when someone's trying to pull a fast one.

We've dealt with about 16 years of this plague of zeta trash and the community attached to it. This might be your first rodeo, but it's not the community's.

It wasn't initially a zeta rip. It was actually a game about ninja's initially that i revamped with permission from the owner.

I've never heard of Zeta but i think it's possible that the save coding i got from another developer might have been from there. I wouldn't know as i've never heard of zeta but as you've seen before i ask for alot of help from developers. I'm sure you can guess that a few things in my coding are from people who helped me out.

I'll make sure to ignore the harassment they're throwing at me and tbh it feels good to have that acknowledged by you.

Thank you Ter13. I may ask you a few things in the future because you've actually taught me alot about the conduct of a developer.
has anyone ever heard of y8 gaming?
I may ask you a few things in the future because you've actually taught me alot about the conduct of a developer.

Best advice for a budding developer:

Post pictures of horses. A lot. All the time.

(Don't be like me.)
In response to Ter13
Lmao horses it is.

Will a pony suffice??
or are we talking rob stark white stallion type horse? Lol

This thread is now about the unnecessary sexualization of Tracer in Overwatch. Discuss.
In response to LiquidWhip
LiquidWhip wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
Publishing requirements are pretty much as follows:

Does the hub mention any copyrighted content?

Do the screenshots look like something that will cause BYOND legal trouble to host?

Do the game's published materials pass the sniff test? (Can BYOND be held to a reasonable standard of good faith in listing the game?)

Does having the material sitting in published show a clear detriment to BYOND's as a platform?

Are you a pain in the ass?

Your hub passes #1. You removed all the screenshots. It probably passes #2.

#3 and #4... Well... Here we are.

This whole thread is the main reason why the Anime RP crowd is universally hated on this site.

I appreciate the pointers you've given me and i'll work on them for sure.

I don't tend to think i'm much of an ass. I find the people calling me cunt and all of the above to be asses and i feel like i'm doing the right thing by not entertaining or stooping to that level.

IF i'm the asshole in this situation of harassment and namecalling i don't know what they are lol.

I would like to ask how much time i should wait before inquiring about publishing again.

I update the game every day and my source files stay open almost all day lol.

You don't need mods to post a game, who gives a fuck about it being on the front page when the popularity difference won't matter, there are tons of fan games that have more players than will ever show up on byonds hub publically lmao,Byond gets about 0 traffic unless it's Eternia or ss13, The one good thing about that...is you won't have to worry about getting some random email about you getting sued for using IP
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:

@LummoxJR @Kaiochao @Fugsnarf @Nadrew

Best response
Locked for all the flames and abuse.

I mentioned myself on one of the deleted threads that even a cursory look at your game shows it's a fangame. After that I fail to see point of reposting. It's a firm no.
Page: 1 2 3