In response to LiquidWhip
LiquidWhip wrote:
Until you've actually seen my game.. calling it a fan game is rather presumptuous yes?

I'm not going to stop working on a game i worked on for 3 years because of racists.

I asked for tips on getting published and no one has given me any to take serious.

"Name your game LiquidShits"

This is clearly proving what i said.
Should i host the game so that these accusations can be proven false?

I have nothing against you but Name it anything other than GENERATIONS, you're not listening to me, i feel sorry for you because you want to keep the name generations for the soul fact you want followers who are gonna play due to the legacy of the name, Thats all you're doing. Its time to stop/
I'm listening zelda.

If you're not insulting me we can have a civil conversation.

Is the problem simply with the name of my game?
My game isn't even hosted so i know that no one is speaking on actual proof.

If the fact that the name was used previously is a problem then i'll change the name but this is what i was asking in my post.

Tips on being published. Most of the comments sound like they expect me to delete my game lmfao
LiquidWhip wrote:
I'm listening zelda.

If the fact that the name was used previously is a problem then i'll change the name but this is what i was asking in my post.

Tips on being published. Most of the comments sound like they expect me to delete my game lmfao

If you want to be Published, take my advice. Make a New hub, Don't name it Generations. name it anything you want, post that its a Rp game, and then put pictures up not related to icons regarding db or dbz, anywhere in the hub and thats pretty much it, also dont beg the admins to publish it. it takes the mods 2-3 days to publish a game once you submit it. However based on everything ive seen so far i dont think they will let you publish any games on this key, you may need to make an alt
LiquidWhip wrote:
I'm listening zelda.

Ok, listen you pathetic BR piece of shit, I am saying this once and only once. Dont make me summon the mighty Liens from his grave to smite you with the wrath of thousand bananas from Amazonian Rainforest.

Generations are RIP as in Rest in Peppers. Now if some cuntfuck from BR such as you try to bring it back up, expect to get slugged. Why? First of all you are ignorant little shit and deserve to get your anus spread wide then you should go home to cry to your mommy.

Second of all, what the fuck is with that name? It screams "I like dirty stuff but am too nerd to get raped by a Changeling." (Hereby I apologise to all of the Lizard kin on this insult.) Also, why are you even using the Icon from generations, makes me sick and wanna puke.

Third, your IQ level is lower then the one of the Parrot, and here I insult another animal by trying to compare you to them. You will never publish your game, even if you change the name. Stolen code and icons AKA Rip's wont be tolerated on Byond because they have policy against that. Also you might wanna go suck up to EXGenesis because it seems like you are the fuckboi just like him.

Oh and tell him to unban me on DU forums if he dares, I feel like making him cry all over again. Thanks for your time, now go fuck yourself. :)

I hope that this is as civil as possible :)
Best of luck to you my man for you to get you game published.

Also, Don't let those racist comments bother you my man, You deserve more respect than that, But I do think talking about somebody's disability like you did doesn't put you on the high ground either. No offense.
I don't see how making an alt and paying for a second key is going to solve the problem

Changing my hub isn't much of a solution. It doesn't change anything about the game and from what i'm hearing being published is a process that sometimes requires alot of change to your game. Thats what the topic of this post is about.. inquiring about changes necessary to be published but as of now no one here has logged into the game because it's not hosted

Im willing to make that change but nothing has happened that would disable this keyfrom publishing.

Unless you're suggesting that because a member of byond developer staff may or may not like me i should have to hide and get rid of a 3 year account. I don't really think that's a correct analysis of the situation though.
LiquidWhip wrote:
I don't see how making an alt and paying for a second key is going to solve the problem

Changing my hub isn't much of a solution. It doesn't change anything about the game and from what i'm hearing being published is a process that sometimes requires alot of change to your game. Thats what the topic of this post is about.. inquiring about changes necessary to be published but as of now no one here has logged into the game because it's not hosted

Im willing to make that change but nothing has happened that would disable this keyfrom publishing.

Unless you're suggesting that because a member of byond developer staff may or may not like me i should have to hide and get rid of a 3 year account. I don't really think that's a correct analysis of the situation though.

BEing a Member dosent change the ToS for Byond, they wont publish your game due to the name and the admins know that, im not gonna fight with you anymore.
In response to Julias34588
Julias34588 wrote:
Best of luck to you my man for you to get you game published.

Also, Don't let those racist comments bother you my man, You deserve more respect than that, But I do think talking about somebody's disability like you did doesn't put you on the high ground either. No offense.

Fuck off, in a jumping style kangaroo. This is 1v1, wait for your turn.
In response to Ocnjak20
1V1 me rust right now you little faggot.
Julias34588 wrote:
1V1 me rust right now you little faggot.

Your dad was a faggot, when I bred you. Little ape shit, now go have a banana so you dont go Oozarou.
In response to Ocnjak20
Bitch, you wish you was my father, so you could have the money I could have slut.

Get rekt bitch. *Mic Drop*
Publishing requirements are pretty much as follows:

Does the hub mention any copyrighted content?

Do the screenshots look like something that will cause BYOND legal trouble to host?

Do the game's published materials pass the sniff test? (Can BYOND be held to a reasonable standard of good faith in listing the game?)

Does having the material sitting in published show a clear detriment to BYOND's as a platform?

Are you a pain in the ass?

Your hub passes #1. You removed all the screenshots. It probably passes #2.

#3 and #4... Well... Here we are.

This whole thread is the main reason why the Anime RP crowd is universally hated on this site.
In response to Ocnjak20
Ocnjak20 wrote:
LiquidWhip wrote:
I'm listening zelda.

Ok, listen you pathetic BR piece of shit, I am saying this once and only once. Dont make me summon the mighty Liens from his grave to smite you with the wrath of thousand bananas from Amazonian Rainforest.

Generations are RIP as in Rest in Peppers. Now if some cuntfuck from BR such as you try to bring it back up, expect to get slugged. Why? First of all you are ignorant little shit and deserve to get your anus spread wide then you should go home to cry to your mommy.

Second of all, what the fuck is with that name? It screams "I like dirty stuff but am too nerd to get raped by a Changeling." (Hereby I apologise to all of the Lizard kin on this insult.) Also, why are you even using the Icon from generations, makes me sick and wanna puke.

Third, your IQ level is lower then the one of the Parrot, and here I insult another animal by trying to compare you to them. You will never publish your game, even if you change the name. Stolen code and icons AKA Rip's wont be tolerated on Byond because they have policy against that. Also you might wanna go suck up to EXGenesis because it seems like you are the fuckboi just like him.

Oh and tell him to unban me on DU forums if he dares, I feel like making him cry all over again. Thanks for your time, now go fuck yourself. :)

I hope that this is as civil as possible :)

When i first made this post i stated that those trying to discredit me had alternate motives for doing so.

You're proving my point and i'm not going to stoop to the level of your insults. If you must know those icons don't belong to liens.

Liens is a coder.. not an iconner.

He doesn't own these icons and they aren't ripped. The original iconner who created them SOLD the originals to me and therefore you cannot lay claim on the icons anymore than liens can.

If someone like you can land in a post meant for the advice from byond moderators and aim to antagonize using the language you have, i have a hard time believing im any worse off on being published.

Im not BR or from BR so kindly get over yourself

@LummoxJR @Kaiochao @Fugsnarf @Nadrew
Julias34588 wrote:
Bitch, you wish you was my father, so you could have the money I could have slut.

Get rekt bitch. *Mic Drop*

Lmao. Your money is worth as my toilet paper after wiping my shit off with it. So try again. And please, stop trying to be Kanye West. Its not fit for little BR fukbois to try to do it.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Publishing requirements are pretty much as follows:

Does the hub mention any copyrighted content?

Do the screenshots look like something that will cause BYOND legal trouble to host?

Do the game's published materials pass the sniff test? (Can BYOND be held to a reasonable standard of good faith in listing the game?)

Does having the material sitting in published show a clear detriment to BYOND's as a platform?

Are you a pain in the ass?

Your hub passes #1. You removed all the screenshots. It probably passes #2.

#3 and #4... Well... Here we are.

This whole thread is the main reason why the Anime RP crowd is universally hated on this site.

I appreciate the pointers you've given me and i'll work on them for sure.

I don't tend to think i'm much of an ass. I find the people calling me cunt and all of the above to be asses and i feel like i'm doing the right thing by not entertaining or stooping to that level.

IF i'm the asshole in this situation of harassment and namecalling i don't know what they are lol.

I would like to ask how much time i should wait before inquiring about publishing again.

I update the game every day and my source files stay open almost all day lol.
In response to Ocnjak20
Your Mother was my fuckboi last night when I fucked her like you fuck your anime wiafu body pillow.
Julias34588 wrote:
Your Mother was my fuckboi last night when I fucked her like you fuck your anime wiafu body pillow.

You make no sense, how can a female....Oh yeah you are Brazillian. Allright have fun.
lol one of the mods said they're "letting this burn out".

You need better mods, Lummy.
Page: 1 2 3