ID:2260065

I've gotten a lot of messages people over the last few months, and there was just an on topic post referring to me having an axe to grind with an unnamed user. All of which are under the misapprehension that I'm responsible for locking/banning/deleting their threads, and/or directing others to harass them.

I'm not a staff member. Nor am I a moderator. Nor do I control or direct the actions of moderators. Nor do I incite users to take any action against anyone else.

If anyone in this community feels that there is a cadre of users out to get them, you should probably redirect that paranoia elsewhere, because I genuinely don't care about any user's intentions or actions except in the abstract. I don't keep company with people as a means of supporting my opinions or acting as proxies to my will because quite frankly, I'm quite capable of dishing it out as frequently and vociferously as is sufficient to my own satisfaction.

I am, however, currently attempting to weaponize horses in my bid for global domination. In the event of a horse-related unnatural disaster, I'm probably the guy you should be looking for. Any other events, though, are on you.
EmpirezTeam, king of frogs are you gonna let him dominate the world with horses? ARE YOU?

On a serious note, still waiting for that hub for your platformer game :3
On a serious note, still waiting for that hub for your platformer game :3
I am, however, both of these things and I will eat your babies. :)
Ter13 wrote:
In the event of a horse-related unnatural disaster

Ter13 wrote:
I am, however, currently attempting to weaponize horses in my bid for global domination.

I for one am honored to host our new Equestrian overlords.

This thread just made my day, lmao.