Murder Mansion

by SuperSaiyanGokuX
Murder Mansion
Not for the faint of heart...
ID:2261662

Hey,
I want to know whether Alexa rank is a good predictor of the earnings of a site monetized with Adsense. Wait... before you disagree rashly, I have read so many threads online disputing this claim while other few supported it.

Alexa rank of 75,000 seem to suggest a good earning from Google Adsense with henuine targetted human visitors clicking from Google and other Search engines. For example, a blog with two 720 by 60 below and above the fold, 300 by 200 in 3 places at side bar, two text link ads above post title and below post. Seems huge right?

But that's exactly what I think. Evidently, bloggers who monetize this way are living big lifestyle undoubtedly..in luxury and shining in Nigeria especially.

Better still I think an Alexa rank of 23, 000. That's huge.

My Alexa rank? 3M+... LOL. It improved from 19m to 3m in 6 months though so don't mock me. *winks*. I have learned my ass off a whole lot of concepts about blogging, seo, bla bla bla.. but I am used to it and guess what? That's been interesting, cool, motivating.. so no looking back.
I have carved a niche for myself an learned offpage and onpage seo like a mad man.

Now, back to Alexa topic.. what's your Alexa rank and what are some correlations to prove something about Adsense?

Marketing Video Creation Service