ID:2262981

Not Feasible
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
I imagine this is difficult for a small team, but try to consider this, at least for 2018 or 2019 or 2020. I would love for, instead of my game, a version that players could play mini games and when they returned to the computer they would win Items and play money, or even a daily lottery for them to remember that the game exists or open chests like clash royale.

Original post: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2262626
--
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not Feasible)
In response to Lummox JR
Not Feasible even in 2020? Even if byond growth a lot?
it's not solely that it's not feasible, but it's really a pretty silly idea. mobile companion apps are for large, MMO-like games with serious, balanced stat/character progression.

Not for your small, MUD-like BYOND games with pbags that will put your stats into the 9 digits after five minutes of "training".

Nevermind the work that'd go into getting mobile devkits and then making said devkits BYOND-compatible and THEN having to help the inevitable masses of kids trying to make their "Narto Rise of the Shinobi-wankinobi: Companion App"
Mobile companion app is just a option/possibility to put in the same game when connect by a mobile connection, when the game is very complex, the original request is about run any game in cellphone, like the webclient.