ID:2263571

So as it states on my profile; I joined BYOND around 2009. I'm not necessarily an OG; but I do miss a lot of games that were on here so I decided to make this board to talk about them. It's fresh, new, and it's gonna be hot like your grandma's sweet smellin' apple pie.

Can call me Yugi. My very first game on BYOND that I've ever played was Dragon Ball Lost Saiyans 4. The hub was Cybork but at the time it was owned by ForgottenNinja0 who has yet to appear again as well as the old admin team it had when Forgy was owner. Trimble, Thir, Codedie, I got them all on Facebook though. Had an easy level system, great playerbase. Maybe not I was really young my memory is mainly positive of a lot of things. I wish someone could bring it up. I wish it could be brought back up instead of me just sitting here and reminiscing.

Another game I used to play was Pokemon RP Reborn. It's kind of dead now which is sad but the more it's brought up the more players come to it and sort of drift away. It's more enjoyable with people.

Do you have a game you really miss? Post it down here.
Pokemon Twilight was my first BYOND game and it was great in its day(05-07). Seika was awesome(now Teridal), as was Pokemon Aurora(which i owned PAU for awhile) and Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures.

I miss Alchemist.

Annd of course;

tsix years goes by fast, bois.
The games I miss on BYOND that are dead are:

OneFishDown's GTA Online.
WildBlood's Harvest Moon: Trinity Ranch, Scarey Game, Iron Dogs.
LostRealm's (classic) Mafia.
SilkWizard's Prolium.
Arthosa's Icon Chatterz.
And there was a Hamtaro game, and a few others that their hubs no longer exist.
I wish they could be brought back somehow. That'd be cool.
Sunday the 19th
That Chicken Run game Oasiscircle made for that contest that one year.
Man, EvilResidents by Nature Nutz. I played that shit daily.

http://www.byond.com/games/NatureNutz/EvilResidents
I still have the Alchemist source .. hosting it now.

Maximus_Alex nice list, Strad? Strand? Made some mall game which was pretty fun.
Dragonball Zeta. I think I put more hours into that game than any other game in existence. I loved that toxic-ass community with all of my little toxic heart.
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:
Dragonball Zeta. I think I put more hours into that game than any other game in existence. I loved that toxic-ass community with all of my little toxic heart.

What it feels like being on the outside of that community:

Very first game I ever played was SS13, I remember joining some prison RP and doctor who themed rounds.

Cow RP, Charmed: Rebirth of magic, Dungeon master, Faith, Dead and walking, Sunday the 19th, Mafia, X-men, Lode wars, My life as a spy, And some game where you could have indepth conversations with the bar NPCs which I spent literally hours on

BYOND has so many games with so much heart in them, and that's why I've stuck with it so long.
Cow RP, Cowed, Archipalego, Seika/Terida

There was also this fun multiplayer resident evil type zombie killing game that I used to enjoy, but I can't remember the name.