Kage: Rise of the Tengu

by Avidanimefan
Kage: Rise of the Tengu
Ninjas, Demons and super powered fights! Will you rise or fall? Kage : Rise of the Tengu! (Anime,Naruto,Bleach)
ID:2268247

The past few days I've done a great deal of work (like.. atleast 30 hours ) on Kage.

Recap :
  • Completed the UI for the menus in Kage. I condensed all the menu stuff into three four screens for the time being. I have a few other things to add,
    but for now these will suffice note *mostly place holder art*

• Added caltrops back to the game. They are now invisible to everyone *but* you. They will occasionally glimmer on the ground, giving others a clue as to where they might be. Damage is direct and contributes to stun.
  • Finished up the crafting system. It's more versatile and allows you to create items from recipes based on the characteristics of the ingredients.
    For instance, if I have a material called Hard Wood, with the characteristics of Wood and Organic, I could use the hard wood in 3 different ways, as the item it is, or use it for its characteristics.
  • Added item breaking. By using an orb and an item on the crafting screen you can strip effects from the item into the orb. There are two ways this works, the first is 'rip' select, which will take a single effect of your choice from the item, the second is 'break' which will completely break the item but copy all effects to the orb. In either case, the material used is broken. Orbs can be used to craft new items and impart the effects you desire, improving your ability to make truly custom gear. The drawback is that each orb can only hold a certain amount of effects.

• Added Saving and loading to the project (needs some additions)
  • Ranking up has been filtered back into the game. Along with various other minor additions. Weapon skills are now being added. Weapon skills are usable when your W-x percent rises past 20. This is done via battle. Using a weapon skill empties this gauge but allows you to do weapon specific special techniques which improve in effectiveness based on the current W-x charge.
  • Added in the accessories, so far they are all masks. In addition, I decided upon all of the possible effects for each group of item in the game. An example of what I mean is that applying a healing effect to a weapon won't do anything. Each item has specific effects that will activate when crafted onto a piece of gear, tool or accessory.
  • Added recipes for most all items in the weapon and armor groups.
  • Started adding back in the RP system of Kage.
  • Started adding Spirit Eggs. Spirit Eggs are spirits that live inside the player. These eggs take on many forms and based on the player's relationship, you can morph your character and take command of the egg's power. The basic ground work is laid out for this.
  • Added running into the game--may revamp how it works but for now it doesn't drain any stamina. In addition I also added more atmosphere to the game, based on where you're walking different effects occur.

• See the leafy greens?

I'm sure there are many other minor changes, but I suppose that's good for now.

Discord Chat