ID:2274998

I'm willing to take a programming course tho I don't know which programming language should I choose.

Python or JavaScript?
Past me, it's you from the future!

Stay in school, don't do drugs, and give up on programming. It's terrible. Study philosophy and then apply for law school. You'd make a great lawyer.

Heed my warning! Also, Donald Trump wins the presidency in 2016, and a black man is president in 2008 & 2012. You can make a lot of money off of these bets. I left the sports almanac behind the mailbox at the Dole. Also, I did my best to not bone our mom. You owe me one.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Also, I did my best to not bone our mom. You owe me one.

His best wasn't enough. Many things have been explained this day.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

Stay in school, don't do drugs, and give up on programming. It's terrible. Study philosophy and then apply for law school. You'd make a great lawyer.

Heed my warning! Also, Donald Trump wins the presidency in 2016, and a black man is president in 2008 & 2012. You can make a lot of money off of these bets. I left the sports almanac behind the mailbox at the Dole. Also, I did my best to not bone our mom. You owe me one.

I owe you one.

In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

A black man isn't the president in 2008 & 2012... Obama's not black he's a halfbreed.
In response to Ter13
Law school? I dunno, man. There's a huge glut of law school graduates right now. Massive debt, very few employment prospects even once you pass the bar. Law school is a bad investment these days. Look up Mike Rowe's site for better ideas.