He was a Great friend and helped me alot with Scripts/Codes, He will be missed dearly! Rest in Peace Amir!
In response to Kozuma3
I second this.
This world of many wonders has lost one of its number. Though one will take his place, none can truly replace him. Like the artists of days past, once they pass, their work increases in value, for although others can be inspired by and build off of it, no one can truly replicate it. Rest in peace, Kidpaddle45, you inspired many, and you have touched many hearts.
In response to Jackattack41498
Jackattack41498 wrote:
This world of many wonders has lost one of its number. Though one will take his place, none can truly replace him. Like the artists of days past, once they pass, their work increases in value, for although others can be inspired by and build off of it, no one can truly replicate it. Rest in peace, Kidpaddle45, you inspired many, and you have touched many hearts.

These are very wise words; thank you for expressing them.

Rest in peace
Rest in peace friend! It was an honor working on Shinobi Online with you.
RIP <3
Words cannot describe how shocking this
HAUL LOOSE THE MOORING LINE*#
Rip he seem like a great person it sad to see people end up like that when there so good
I'm not sure if Kidpaddle and I ever had a discussion just between the two of us, maybe we played a game together way back when but it beats me. The guy's not on my pager.

I did see him on the forums a lot though, at least since I joined back like 4 years ago or so. I liked that he couldn't stick to one project, or at least that's a vibe I got from him. That sorta can't stick to one project behavior was reminiscent of myself and I liked that.

It sucks that this happened. I'm sorry to all of those in the community that were close to him. If this is especially bothering anyone here, my suggestion would be to try and not to dwell on the past and focus your energy elsewhere. Any one of us could be next to bite the dust and leave our unfinished work to fade away with us.
I just lost a dear friend of 10 years last weekend, so this is especially hard. My deepest sympathies to his family and the community at large. We will be poorer for his absence.
RIP. He sounds like a great guy.
sorry to hear that happen :(
RIP Kidpaddle45
Fat_NPC_-_kidpaddle
Kidpaddle45 RIP my friend. I hope someone will get your projects and finish them like you wished them to be.
Rest in peace, Kidpaddle45. );
Sorry to hear this happened... RIP.
worked with him on Pokemon Atom :[ cool, always talked football as well. RIP, pal.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7