Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:2280778

Not Feasible
Applies to:

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
I get that there needs to be some kind of investment when it comes to playing the game, but there really is a fine line between investment and just being a time-vampire. If I need to spend two hours just to roll for Shikai, get something shitty and remake, all assuming I'm not accosted by some dickhead or devoured and forced to wait 30 minutes or deal with training even longer to devour and not get Adjuchas just to remake anyway, it's like.. shit, man.

The game is great. There aren't many issues to speak of, it gets enough content updates and all that jazz. But the numerous small issues turn into one big issue, and it's one that's driven me and several others from it. It's almost entirely arbitrary. Even NPC-strength fluctuates, despite it only affecting new players. RNG runs 90% of the game, yet it takes hours to get to the point that you can actually play it. You have to wait thirty minutes to wait over an hour to hope that you get something you care enough to keep to train even longer, to compete for event points so that you can hope you get something you care enough to keep, to train even longer, to have a big e-peen to swing around until the wipe comes up.

I'm sure it's going to seem like a lot of BAWWWW and whatnot, but it's just my two cents. I've been around on various keys since before Bount was removed, Fullbringer was in and all the new content updates started coming out. I don't have enough time in the day to play this, it just turns into hold a button all day while watching Youtube videos, log off, come back, repeat, if I even get that far.

If you just skipped to the bottom, cool. I don't really care, I mostly just came to vent, and pray that some kind of logic goes into the quality-of-life here. Byond is turning into a compost-heap, and the only game I have any interest in nowadays(see:this) is mind-numbing. I guarantee a lot of you who play this know what I mean, even if you'll just swing by and try to talk shit on a name you don't recognize. If anyone even sees this.
DragonWingRayne resolved issue (Not Feasible)