Amanda889 wrote:
Last time I was on,I couldn't use say!What's with that?

In Harvest Moon: Trinity Ranch the say macro and the BYOND chat button don't work. You have to either manually use the say verb (have only say in the pink command bar with no quotation mark and hit enter to use it, or use the ALT button in the bottom right, erase the stuff out of the pink command bar, and type in say [space] and your message. It's weird, but at least it's still usable.
it connects but not opens the games whats with that.
when are you gonna put up a public test for HMTR2? i would really like that =D btw can i get ur permission to make a scary game 3 ( cause of copyright and all ). BTW everyones complaing that ur download links for the harvest moon games are broken..fix em plz cause id like to play em also
Masterteddy1 wrote:
when are you gonna put up a public test for HMTR2? i would really like that =D btw can i get ur permission to make a scary game 3 ( cause of copyright and all ). BTW everyones complaing that ur download links for the harvest moon games are broken..fix em plz cause id like to play em also

I'm guessing you dont rfelized that he does play BYOND any more do you
wildblood how come i can never download and run my own game of scarey game 2 it keeps messing up?
The download links were taken down when his membership expired if I remember right. If you'll read through some of the older posts on this, you'll see that I mention re-upping them on my member's page where they still remain today. ;D
lol this was posted 3 years ago
say how do u get to the actual game?
i was on HMTR on monday y doseent it work
lol like wtf? i dont think kris is hosting anymore...
Hmm...would someone be kind enough to post the IronDogs: Ascension host files if they have it?
I have scareygame2 files...
Isnt anyone hosting. HMTR is not working. Noone is hosting it.
On Dubs wrote:
I have scareygame2 files...

Host,nao.
Somebody shoudl get host files for omnipotence
you can go to kendirx's site and get the omnipotence hosting files http://www.byond.com/members/KendriX
Higoten wrote:
you can go to kendirx's site and get the omnipotence hosting files http://www.byond.com/members/KendriX

Game is bugged apparantly?

No Its because Wild's Byond membership expired so all the hosting links broke along with most of the forms
_>
Yeahhh. But the game's script isnt working
We cant move our people.
If anyone gets IronDogs: Ascension host files, please send them to me.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10