ID:2282934

So what happened to dragonball universe Because when I look at the byond hub is dissapred and I've been waiting for it to comeback and I know there more dragonballs games but it not the same
all of them are garbage... I suggest you move on.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:

In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:

beta male jerk circles

Hi "me".

To confirm this if I Baird. Flamed any of these losers game like I used to do they'd all be up in arms and the moderators would be by their side and I'd be forum banned for derailing the thread.

But I already know how normal people are, no intelligence whatsoever done.
GameMind wrote:
quit coming to the forums about it. all you're gonna do is attract beta male jerk circles like these

Don't get back smacked out your battle stance tryna take a bullet for a rip... Your balls aren't big enough boy.

Devion88 wrote:
So what happened to dragonball universe Because when I look at the byond hub is dissapred and I've been waiting for it to comeback and I know there more dragonballs games but it not the same

Word of advice, do not bring anime-related fan-game talk to the forums. You won't get much positive feedback. The seniors and freshmen here are all butthurt over anime-games being more popular than theirs and it shows. Aside from that, find a discord group with all your rp buddies and chat there.

Since our Anime section was taken via almost a decade ago- this hasn't been a comfortable place for "Anime" players to go to, it's as if Byond FORGOT we were once a community of diversion.
In response to Dubious Game Studios
Dubious Game Studios wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:

I love anime fan games? What I don't love are chat rooms that don't have any genre tied to them, the premise of the game being punching pbags or a self training verb. Those aren't "games" they're chat-room rip offs of anime, that make the shows look bad.
In response to Yukay Karyuu
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Devion88 wrote:

Word of advice, do not bring anime-related fan-game talk to the forums. You won't get much positive feedback. The seniors and freshmen here are all butthurt over anime-games being more popular than theirs and it shows. Aside from that, find a discord group with all your rp buddies and chat there.

Since our Anime section was taken via almost a decade ago- this hasn't been a comfortable place for "Anime" players to go to, it's as if Byond FORGOT we were once a community of diversion.

I like to think whenever someone talks about an anime game that they like here, a bunch of school girls approach the nice quiet one and pull her hair and shamelessly beat her. Just look around, I been wanting to chime in because I see it so often but finally said something here.

But it's nothing new.
#makbettergams even anime.
In response to Oscuro Cosmo
Oscuro Cosmo wrote:
I like to think whenever someone talks about an anime game that they like here, a bunch of school girls approach the nice quiet one and pull her hair and shamelessly beat her. Just look around, I been wanting to chime in because I see it so often but finally said something here.

But it's nothing new.

It isn't. What puzzles me the most is that these same people still play these anime fan games they "hate so much". But then again it's understandable, the sin of envy. Anime Games have always been the "flow" of BYOND, when it comes to "pulling in" newcomers, an anime game is always usually what brings them here, taking the shine off of games with actual original games. Most of you dev's had to even go as far as turning your original-fantasy-lore type games into rp considering that anime-rp has been at an uptime high & needless to say any game considering to be RP was bound to see a set playerbase.

Ts;sdr: #AnimeGamesMatter
Except anime games aren't at an all time high. They've been steadily losing ground for years. Compared to when i joined in '05 the anime problem is almost nonexistent now.

Good riddance.
It's not a problem with the subject matter. We have plenty of people rolled into the mainstream BYOND community that the "elitists" help all the time with their fangames.

It's a problem with the community surrounding low-effort, stolen codebases who aren't self aware enough to realize that they are basically throwing temper tantrums any time the community refuses to suck their dick for being thieves, and who are chronically unable to recognize and correct incorrect notions that they carry because their own fragile egos get in the way.

Dragon Universe wasn't a good example of a game or community, but at the very least, it was one of the best examples of keeping their shenanigans off the main forums and keeping a respectful distance between people that didn't appreciate what they did, and those who did. That should be commended.
Let's be toxic because we have a opinion on what makes a game.

Did I ever play DU? No. Do I think it's crap? Yes. Will I go on threads relating to it just to shit talk it? No.

The hundreds of people who play anime games won't waste their time on yours, in fact not over 16 people will and that's being generous.

I have nothing more to say.

*ignores the universal fact of "stolen codebase"*
In response to Dubious Game Studios

Oh gee willy nilly dilly Billy. No shit? Actually, is it really stolen at this point? Do you know how many years have passed? Sounds like to me you just like drama.

Oh so you're the typical weeb who's gotten turned out by the forum users and now you wanna be a tool like everybody else?

How to be a tool on BYOND

1. Join a shit chat.

2. Pretend you're lvl 100 with grammar and spelling.

3. Become a grammar Nazi.

4. Don't post until you see where the wave is going, yay or nay.

5. Convert to Orginalgameism.

6. Favorite a few original games like Nestalgia, and Teridal.

7. Don't get one medal on those said games to prove you're a tool.

There's no way you've played Incursion by Lummox jr and have Naruto GOA favorited.

Lol? Sorry for liking Risk-like games and GOA, I don't know what crawled up your crotch but I already stated I'm for anime fan games, I'm just not for chatrooms that don't even attempt to make the game fun in anyway and/or stolen codebases.
Page: 1 2