ID:2288084

This thread is for sharing words of wisdom. I will go first.

A wise man once said "Being friends with the killer of your friends never ends well."

These are words I live by. They define me. Ever since I heard these profound words I stopped being friends with all the people who have killed my friends and now I'm str8 ballin outta control.
I'm still curious who Kumo killed. I went to meet Kumo IRL last month. Luckily he didn't kill me.
*teleports from top of tall tree*
tchh... this is nothing personal, kids..
*zimbiniboobibopo's everyone in the thread, killing them.*

heh.. too easy..
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I'm still curious who Kumo killed. I went to meet Kumo IRL last month. Luckily he didn't kill me.

It was a metaphor.

Me and Kumorii got along just fine back in 2011. We didn't talk everyday and we didn't have a cool handshake but we were fine.

But when I became more toxic on the forums against toxic people. He chose his side I chose mine. I make enemies forever, I kill people through my harsh words and make them hate me. They say fuck anime games and pick on these harmless 12 year olds? Taste this glock motherfucker fuck Monstrous, fuck all that weak shit(Just an example it still sucks though). I stick up for the anime games, because they're bashed without reason to be honest, simply out of ones opinion on what's good or not. So I started criticizing original game makers, this did not make Kumorii like me. So I was asking him do you know who I am? I'm too introvert for reruns.

Anyway when you see me flaming my children(anime game makers) it's usually to promote my own, so I have a legit reason I'm not just being a sociopath like most of the people here. Shitting on what they like purposely being a dick. I just feel I have something better to offer. I know someone will try to say they're doing exactly the same but they do no advertising.

Being friends with people here forces one to like every game they see by their friends. Honestly that's life, sacrificing honesty for comfort. It's like trying to convince a suicide jihadist there is no Allah right before he goes on his suicide mission.

It's best to be alone.

By the way. I get things trending.

byond is srs bsns guis
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
byond is srs bsns guis

Work is serious business for people who want a future you addict.

While the others socialize and slowly get fired.

Am I the best at work because... I'm simply better or am I the only one that cares?

The physique is not all that matters, the mind as-well. What good is strength if one doesn't use it? I'm the best because I want to be and I see a future in where I'm at. While everyone else half ass their job and take any VTO they can get.

BYOND is simply an engine with a forum. But what makes it serious are the other humans that uses it. Tools like you are back and forth on how serious it is.

P.S

Feed sucks, implement click shooting you turd. You missed the most important aspect of shooters, aim.
and stealing the fanbase of a famous ip instead of building your own original IP is more work how?
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
and stealing the fanbase of a famous ip instead of building your own original IP is more work how?

When did I say it was more work? Quote me. I'm going to bed, and I want see it once I wake up.
I'll let or respective reputations speak for themselves. i still don't get what you're trying to say.
shut up kumo, you're nothing more than a suicide jihadist about to go on a suicide mission for allah
\o/
Tools
Wisdom?

I guess if I had to put anything into this thread, I'd have to say to never stop learning. That and find your own way in life, since everyone's preferences are different. You can take from your peers' examples, but use them in a way that is more derivative than imitative.
Every set has what is known as a cardinality, which is the number of elements in it. Two sets A,B are equinumerous--that is, have the same cardinality--if and only if there exists a function f from A to B such that f(x) = f(y) means that x = y (f is one-to-one) and for every b in B there exists a in A such that f(a) = b (f is onto). This means that every element in B is paired up to one and only one element in A, and vice versa.

A common way to define a cardinal number is as the equivalence class of all sets of a given cardinality. E.g., 1 is defined as the collection of all sets with 1 element, 2 is the collection of all sets with 2 elements, and so in. As it turns out, there are also many different infinite cardinalities, so that there are infinite sets of different sizes.

One question that comes to mind is one of how many cardinals are there? That is, imagine we have a set of all cardinal numbers. Then what's the cardinality of that set? As it turns out, we can't have a set this large, because it leads to contradictions. This ends up implying that there are so many cardinal numbers that it's impossible to specify how many there actually are.

There's some philosophy for you all
always make sure the toilet lid is up before you start peeing.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
always make sure the toilet lid is up before you start peeing.

Here's a guy that doesn't want to live life to the fullest
Man, I didn't know my Monstrous project was shit. That's pretty cool. I'll be sure to wrap it up in a diaper for ya.

---
Never stick your wiener in a blender.

And always taste glocks.
heres one someone in here could really use

take off that fedora
Page: 1 2