ID:2289225

Poll: What should we rename Halo Revolution? This game will be bullet crazy.

Blast Frenzy 7% (1)
Hell Fall 0% (0)
Sporadic Trails 7% (1)
Blast Soldier 0% (0)
Weapon Ultra 7% (1)
Glass Cannon 7% (1)
Ammo Trigger 15% (2)
Gun Parade 38% (5)
Waste Cannon 15% (2)

Login to vote.

Feel free to suggest more names. I will add ones I like to the list.
Bullet Heck!
Apparently, youre not allowed to add more poll options after the initial post.
I thought "Halo Revolution Resurrection" was the name of your game. I was about to tell you to throw in some more buzzwords in there. "Super", "Origins", "Requiem" and "Omega".

I will play this game.

Edit: Make this game.
Halo Gun Parade sounds like a party game.
Very nice recommendations I will definately consider them Kats. And for sure. I'm excited to get this game online. Its going to be ready within a few days. I had to revamp everything. Theres not much left to do for a fun playable game. I just got to do special effects with some of the weapons like Needlers homing people, add better vehicle driving mechanics, passengers, vehicle explosions, sniping, & capture the flag. Along with minor aesthetics like new login screen, and char creation. I've added grenades today, and pleasing blood effects. Btw if anyone want to help out with some basic graphics let me know. The games art might be a bit too old school for these youngsters.
Looks like Gun Parade is going to win.
Lets spice it up like Kats suggested.
Heres my name contribution...

Naked Gun Parade(No Homo) ;D
In response to Fat Albert
Fat Albert wrote:
Looks like Gun Parade is going to win.
Lets spice it up like Kats suggested.
Heres my name contribution...

Naked Gun Parade(No Homo) ;D

/unfollowed
Naked Gun Parade sounds like a fun game honestly. Don't be hatin cuz you didn't think of it.
Oh god this game was actually fun. I don't care what the name is. Just do something with it, amp it up, make it work with the new BYOND capabilities.
Naked Gun Boogaloo
Boi.. if only you see what I've already got done. The game has ton of potential... still seeking graphical assistances!