ID:2291730

Now what if our enemies found a way to make hurricanes? The coastal world could be screwed.
Sleep.
our enemies

* Afghanistan

Meanwhile in Afghanistan:

* Iraq

Meanwhile in Iraq:

* Syrian Civil War

Meanwhile in Syria:

* Somali Civil War

Meanwhile in Somalia:

* Darfur Civil War

Meanwhile in Darfur:

* Boko Haram Insurgency

Meanwhile in Nigeria:

* Libyan Insurgency

Meanwhile in Libya:

* Yemeni Insurgency

Meanwhile in Yemen:

* Mexican Drug War

Meanwhile in Mexico:

* Sinai Insurgency

Meanwhile in Egypt:

* Korean Armistice

Meanwhile in Korea:

Seems to me any apocalypse scenario involving our enemies would look more like this:

But with less BDSM outfits and more turbans/robes.

Russia and China are on the table though. Even so, I'm not sure Russia knows what seasonal weather is, and China's next world domination attempt is going to involve GHB in the water supply followed by manipulating our stock markets to buy us for pennies on the dollar.

Meanwhile in America:

...are we the baddies? Now i wonder...

I didn't realize america had so many enemies Dx i thought everyone loved america.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
...are we the baddies? Now i wonder...

I didn't realize america had so many enemies Dx i thought everyone loved america.

Everyone loved america?

Well... somebody give him a trophy.

2k17 Best Joke...
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
i thought everyone loved america.

LMAO, you thought everyone loved america... The same America that just elected a damn Reality tv show host thats a raging racist with the Klan, White supremacist and neo nazis behind him.

Everyone hates america even people living in america.
Reality tv show host thats a raging racist with the Klan, White supremacist and neo nazis behind him.

To be completely fair, Trump's a casual racist at best. He doesn't sit around writing rage boner manifestos about the (((globalists))) on the internet.

...Pretty sure a manifesto has to be longer than 140 characters to be a manifesto.

Also, he's more of a mascot than a host.