Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
As you all know the game has been drastically improving day by day. No one else is better suited for growth than we are so I want everyone to remember to have fun along the ride.

Those of you who have been interested in the development can vouch for it in the same breath i'm sure. It's been a pleasure to have the community as supportive as they are through my financing our growth as well.

A long time ago this project suffered from opposing projects who quite frankly didn't want us to succeed, but it's now that I can truly say it no longer matters in any case, for we're now elevated above that particular drama.

Our consistency is the key to a great growth in progress and an even greater community.

Appreciated as always~
Bosslvl Games
New update is now posted!!
New update !!!

For anyone new player planning to try this roleplaying game out, I would highly suggest to not join this game at all. The owner BossLvl is a abusive admin who will ban for any reason he sees fit. The player base allows non rp. I joined the game and within the first 20 seconds my character was non rp killed. Admins on this server favourite certain players and ban anyone who they don't like, be wary if you do join at your own risk.
In response to Xeactu
Xeactu wrote:
For anyone new player planning to try this roleplaying game out, I would highly suggest to not join this game at all. The owner BossLvl is a abusive admin who will ban for any reason he sees fit. The player base allows non rp. I joined the game and within the first 20 seconds my character was non rp killed. Admins on this server favourite certain players and ban anyone who they don't like, be wary if you do join at your own risk.

First of all you did not die.

2nd: Don't pretend to be a victim.
The admins was asking you nicely to stop using unnecessairy language and to calm down.
they did even unKO you but you kept on blabbing on.

For the 3rd: If anyone tries to help you shut up and listen instead of trying to badmouth others.

sidenote: You was banned even if you was asked (At least five times) to calm down and stop swearing.
So as far as I see it you are the one to blame.
In response to Xeactu
I don't want to start any fights but I kind of witnessed this all, you were given multiple opportunities and you just kept getting mad and kept using bad language.
In response to Xeactu
You started the game by calling other players faggots, then kept name calling on repeat. This game has a 0 Tolerance for slurs like that. You were also given plenty of chances to stop the name calling and to play the game, yet you still chose to make a scene and argue.
If you're looking to get your voice heard any further than you already have seeing as this is the action that got you in trouble, i'd say you're seriously stubborn beyond your own capabilities to protect yourself from unnecessary drama. That's already a bad sign and sure-fire indicator this is likely your fault

That's before we even touch the evidence.

In actuality you were in the lava and a player attempted to nonrp grab you out. Instead of explaining to him that you didn't care for that you responded like this

https://i.imgur.com/esaYMfy.png

Then further on...

https://i.imgur.com/JJPaLzp.png

Then you were pleaded with to calm down still you behaved like this..

https://i.imgur.com/4lsfhi5.png
https://i.imgur.com/PVoaEP5.png
https://i.imgur.com/Na3O61G.png

Btw he wasn't killing anyone and your initial complaints were lies anyway.

https://i.imgur.com/s8gOgfr.png

It wasn't until all of this that you were even so much as booted, but when that happened you came back.

We tried muting you but you went to say chat with it slandering our game because you lack the ability to speak like a rational individual.

Well guess what?? We aren't letting you slander our game with false bs you fabricated out of spite. On the contrary we've put the truth so far up your ass you won't get any of THIS shit out again for a long time.

Ride it cowboy.
Btw you're banned for even longer for this attempt.

https://i.imgur.com/H4hOxct.png
So let me get this in order because it seems like you posted pictures of what I said and completely ignored what the other person did because "Favouritism" is a thing on this server.

1. A player non RP grabbed and broke my character limbs within the first minute of me joining the game.

2. You took away my Say verb and OOC verb so I couldn't talk in general, so tell me if I can't talk, how do you plan to resolve the issue in the first place.

3. Like a triggered SJW feminist you decided to go on the route of banning me over one word, and completely forgot about the issue that started in the first place, him non rping.

You can beg all your admins to talk on your behalf in this thread but it will just show how petty you are as a person, you don't even know how to resolve a argument, you ban anyone over anything because it's convenient for you to just ban.

So tell me what about the other guy does he get banned for non rping and breaking rules? No he doesn't because like I said earlier you don't follow your own game rules, you follow what is convenient for you.

Enjoy your shitty 3 player server, I'm sure you can get a donation to pay your food Bills cowboy

https://imgur.com/a/JadCGgQ
Yeah case and point.

You lied on every level you used to base your completely false claims and more than that it's been verified by other players as well as the logs. Your argument is over. The next time I'll hear what you have adjust saybwill be in the ban appeal section, but I wouldn't count on success if this is how toxic of a no-count you can be when you're caught lying.

Just remember you were forcefully removed from this server. You had no intentions of logging out you just couldn't act right long enough.

It didnt take much to shatter your lies and any argument you could've made. It takes even less to shatter your ego which we've already succeeded at.

Enjoy being banned permanently.

Handled-
Sorry not sorry.
It's sad to see the owner of this game is actually quite pathetic, you can see clearly he's desperately trying to defend his actions when he knows he in the wrong.

I guess this is what calls for moderation in these type of PVPVP games.
And now you're so pressed your using alts. I mean this all happened on your reshi key but still you posted off another account.

Now To comment further on the situation this guy is an absolute low Life and in addition to having absolutely no RP skills whatsoever he also lacks the critical thinking skills to be reasonable enough to play a simple RP game.

Try as he might he was exposed on nearly every level imaginable for being one Irrefutable Jack ass who came to this game prematurely Predisposed to call other people hate Slurs which as another player has already pointed out we have 0 tolerance

If I truly wanted to nit pick I could have ended the situation at that very Instant as you make us all look like hate speech spouting Pony riders When you come on and talk like that not to mention the refusal to find a normal grounds to compromise at.

Recalling correctly Has me remembering that you were insulting the admins and the game while they were healing you and trying to appease you. There isn't much more you could do the be a bigger ass hole that that. Therefore you got Your ass Slapped out of my server like a hoe and if you ever Attempt to come back talking the way you were It stands to reason you'll probably get embarrassed more than you did tonight. However I wish you the best of luck in your douchebag journey and hope you realize that you brought this tone and attitude upon yourself I can not in good conscience allow you to say the things you did to my players with no remorse While still Maintaining a peaceful tone.

We weren't in the wrong you were and since your logging alts into my forums just to get a word in edgewise you officially qualify for the most pathetic person here. Congratulations.

I didn't create this game to Entertain an insignificant man child Like you so since I know you have an issue with not getting the last word this should really piss you off

You got stroked fool

End of conversation
Imagine banning a player over something that was not initiated by him but another player. The owner of this stolen source fails to realize that his incompetent lack of understanding a situation is very frail.

Even trying to negotiate with this self righteous prick he would talk over and completely ignore what the other person would say because his ego would allow him to do so.

Also I insulted a player because they non rp grabbed me and broke my limbs. I don't see how it's mind boggling to understand that is breaking a rule. But of course you don't care because you don't have morals to begin with.

As a player this is the worst experience anyone could have. This is one of the main reasons your game is limited to 5 players because I'm sure you banned most people for petty reasons, but I'm not surprised.

Calling me a hoe isn't gonna get you far at all. We all know you are just using a source that doesn't even belong to you and you think adding little updates makes it your game.

So to end this argument, enjoy entertaining your 5 player base, I got a good laugh tonight knowing your shit game and nasty behavior won't get you far.

Oh and if I'm so insignificant why bother replying? Oh that's right because the little baby wants attention his mother couldn't give him.

Cya cowboy https://imgur.com/a/k1fPDbz
In response to Jazz V2
Just give up.

Like we all stated to you several times over.

We was trying to help you but you did refuse to shut up and kept on nagging. Also oversizing a quite small problem.

I mean really? What is it that you don't understand?
In response to Jazz V2
Okay let's be real.

You were already disrespecting that guy far before you were hit nonrply. You lied about being killed

You lied that he hit anyone else or that he was killing multiple people

You're clearly a liar and trust me no one is even halfway to believing that bs you're spouting.

You keep trying to make yourself look good and you're failing hard. Bosslvl is the actual creator of generations so there's nothing but idiocy radiating from your suggestion that the source is stolen.

In fact you seem genuinely pissed off about something that has nothing to do with this situation so here's the exposed truth.

Your little playhouse is down right now so you made your way here but as salty as ever you pouted through every step of the process you committed to playing this game.

It's because you're trying to make the game look bad but no one's buying it man. Take your crybaby stomping ragehardy ass on somewhere. Everytime you post here on a new account you look extremely sad, we kick your ass in a debate and you're removed again.

Guess what?? This time you'll be sticky banned.
Know what else?? This thread will continue to discuss how a loser like you exposes himself and doesn't need ANY help, but we can still provide you with said assistance.

You're a loser. Get lost. Go take a bath and wash the shame off.

You're riding the straps harder than a child on a Walmart kiddie ride.

You've been dogged yet again.
In response to Xeactu
Xeactu wrote:
Enjoy your shitty 3 player server, I'm sure you can get a donation to pay your food Bills cowboy

Of course it was wrong of the player to knock you out but still you resorted to badmouthing him? Why? You will be treated depending on your actions.

And you my good sir did choose to behave very childish.

So if you just accept that you are the one to blame then it will all be over and done right.

In response to Simonbionary11010
Simonbionary11010 wrote:
Xeactu wrote:

Of course it was wrong of the player to knock you out but still you resorted to badmouthing him? Why? You will be treated depending on your actions.

And you my good sir did choose to behave very childish.

So if you just accept that you are the one to blame then it will all be over and done right.

Actually simon he badmouthed him before he was nonrp attacked. The nonrp action he's mad about is Link saving him from dying in lava with no rp. To which he could've expressed and Link states he would've apologized

Instead he called him a faggot and all this other nonsense, and that's when he was nonrp attacked.

Btw he wasn't speaking in parenthesis anyway and was trolling the IC with OOC factors.
Shoot for those reasons it's not unreasonable to say he probably doesn't even know how to rp or at least isn't very good at it.

He keeps throwing insults around but from the amount of alts this guy logs in just to get his side of the argument heard it's pretty obvious the guy is definitely pressed.

Probably got a hemorrhoid from just seeing us talk about this and knowing he can't do shit about it.

The funny part is he's definitely asking for people to take up his side of the argument but it's 3:13 AM and most people don't want to get out of bed for someone crying like a sissy.
Yeah it's important to note that typically when a person goes on and on just to convince you that they aren't bothered, they're most definitely bothered to the point their butt hairs are tickling their own taint Rofl.

I am glad that the game has taken so much relevance that we have got our first Rager on the server to this extent. I've experienced them before but now that i'm seeing it close up it's almost therapeutic lol.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8 9