Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
By now he's realizing he can't post on any account he makes up.

What a waste of a new email for sure LOL.

All that work to get here and see no chat box.

You're not wanted here.

Sorry not sorry.
End of conversation unless WE say so.
discord link pls?
Do not play this game it is not the same generations. Lots of bugs and stuff missing and the onwer will steal your money if you let him. He could choose to help people that r willing to support the game, but he rather lie, steal, and disrespect the players trying to help him.. #Scam
I have my doubts.
In response to Alfonza
Alfonza wrote:
Do not play this game it is not the same generations. Lots of bugs and stuff missing and the onwer will steal your money if you let him. He could choose to help people that r willing to support the game, but he rather lie, steal, and disrespect the players trying to help him.. #Scam

Alfonza was ejected from the game for disrespecting the owner's wife in the groupchat and many others. The funniest part is that he was later exposed to be begging for a second chance. Everyone is now aware that he since then has apologized to Pandora's wife and asked to be forgiven. However due to this false message [which is fooling no one btw] his ban will be permanent.

An absolutely toxic person and player. Enjoy your ban.

I'll notify pandora that you tried this upon not receiving an unban as fast as you'd liked.
In response to BossLvl
Why are you speaking in third person?
your game is garbage, stop embarassing yourself and take it down already.
hope you and your bitch wife get cancer.

genesis is heaps better
Genesis is not even up right now,so your entire point is invalidated.

do you even hear urself talking right now neptunia? dont tell me you enjoy this trainwreck of a dumpster fire of a game LMAOOOOO
Me? I'm just stating the fact's. I never even gave my opinion,but in my eyes, I don't see a game that's 'garbage' here. You are Exaggerating heavily,and even then,You can't compare this to a game that is not standing up on its feet and showing itself to the public yet. Genesis has been down,regardless of whatever reasons are behind it, and this has been up and it has all been a degree of fun,something which you can't seem to find here,though,all things considered,you might just be hating on the game and the Game's Creator,along with his wife. It's Undignifid for you to speak the way you do.

With all that being said, you still don't have a point,and your entire comment does not make any sense to me. You have displayed no detail,no actual reason,and no bases that supports your claim,only writings with little
to no reason in the way of somee troll.I believe I am justified in passing judgement upon you.

Now Good-day Garbage sir/Madam.
im not gonna read all that dude

go suck mags dick more
im glad you finally came to your senses and took down this embarassment of a game, now go get a job.
The game has been up 24/7 so once again you sound like a retarded Gumdrop. You're deep in the salt mines, get off of his dick this game's awesome.

Also i'm sure he has more money than you since we all give our support to him and it's a known fact he works 12 hr days.

Go put some cereal in your malnourished kid's mouths and pull the thumb out of your ass. You're clearly experiencing a double-dose of butthurt. You created an entire account to rage against what's under your skin.

Now go get a life ^_^
PS...

Didn't you already suck mag's dick mr- yourgameisgarbage. -

You got banned for disrespecting his wife and begged her to accept your apology. It's all anyone talked about in the discord for weeks. It shows too, that you'd be so shrunken from the sting of your hemorrhoids that you'd create yet another account after being banned on your previous one, just to wave a flag that not even you believe.

We've all seen screenshots of you begging pandora to respond to you after being banned and begging his wife of accepting your apology, and quite frankly I wouldn't accept it either. You're a dweeb who got chewed out on video call so bad that you can't even pick up enough of the pieces to pose a valid argument. The same way Neptunia said.. you don't even have a point here.

You're just here to scream outside of the building with your nose pressed so far against the glass that you're practically making love to the "Open" Sign.

Please go remove yourself from these forums. We all enjoy playing the game and that's not going to stop.

I have nothing more to say about genesis since it was defeated so long ago we won't even waste time entertaining it ever again.

This is DBG.

Kill yourself.
To say the game is a dumpster fire, would be a complete and utter lie.

We have a terrific community, a great storyline that is ever-expanding, and a great development team that is working 24/7 to fix as many issues as they can in little to no time. The fact that your peanut butter and jelly ass getting online after you were banned on SEVERAL accounts for toxicity is laughable. You hopped on EVERYDAY flamed as many people as you could in OOC, Non-RP attacked several others during their RP, and let's not forget the abuse of exploits to boost your seven characters!

This dude is so desperate for attention that he would flood the Discord and game to prevent other players from getting the help they need. How about that racism though? https://prnt.sc/radvmz This is only ONE of the many times you were acting like a fool PUBLICLY! It was a Christmas miracle that you weren't banned MONTHS ago for the shit you were pulling!

Ain't no scam either Alfonza! You would send a public message every single day, several attempts were made to help you before you flipped a bitch as well! Saw you in-game maybe once a week but discord messages every two hours. Get that shit out of here, you were both removed from the game. Move on.
im not the retard that got banned for insulting that bitch wife or whatever LOL this game is just fucking garbage

only stupid BR niggers like you enjoy this trashy game
Yes you are him.. and yes this right here perfectly highlights why you were banned against your best wishes already. No one is BR but it's nice to see you're a racist cocksucker of a cunt with your butthole in knot.

Like we said earlier. Enjoy your ban faggot.

Btw his wife already enjoyed the win over you when you begged on video camera. Now the best you can do is call her a bitch when you quite frankly already had your chance to defend yourself and you wasted it to beg for mercy that you were ultimately denied.

LOL Peace love and positivity

but not for you... you get banned brutalized and butthurt.

Go kill yourself bitch lmao his wife laughed at you crying on video xD
YOURGAMEISGARBAGEGIVEUP wrote:
im not the retard that got banned for insulting that bitch wife or whatever LOL this game is just fucking garbage

only stupid BR niggers like you enjoy this trashy game

Yeaaah.. you didn't think it was trashy when you were quite literally begging every other player to get pandora to help your sorry ass. You've been caught abusing mechanics in game and even offering to teach other people how to do it. Only to cry when you're defeated in rp and rage when no one responds to your consistent milking of your own saggy tits for any help you can summon.

In hindsight i'll add that no one believed you were a good rper or a fair one, and watching the recorded video of you trying to get a word in as pandora's wife laughed at you is more therapeutic than watching the ban message post when they finally decided to drag your ugly ass out of the game.

Didn't know you were being recorded? You were

Didn't think you would be caught cheating? You were

Didn't think we'd see all of your pleading for a superior man's help? We have

I suggest you quit while you're ahead. You've lost this one so bad you're practically bumping game over music on surround sound.

Enjoy your day though.
you clowns are some delusional niggers, i dont know who the nigga that got banned is [totally ME], im just hating on a superior game because you didnt have to ban me after I asked for forgiveness

get a life
I will never understand haters. Your kind always tend to have the most Nonsensical logic.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9