Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
Hey, anybody know the requirements for a Changeling transformation? Also go fuck yourself YOURGAMEISGARBAGEGIVEUP
hey mag take this game down you stupid fucking autistic BR nigger get cancer cunt
YOURGAMEISGARBAGEGIVEUP wrote:
hey mag take this game down you stupid fucking autistic BR nigger get cancer cunt

Plenty of people enjoy this game. Move on with your life. The racism is unnecessary too, you are just making yourself look like a fool.
And hes still going at it. We'll see you in the ban appeals when you calm down. I mean you're quite literally so far torn you're basically anal prolapsing right now.

To be totally honest it warms my heart to do this because I know I'm stripping the toxic weeds out of this community with every racist loser like you that I throw out flat on his ass.

You'll fill that quota for now as you have hereby been properly disposed ^_^
How did he know I was black? He's a magical asshole!
Do you see how much time this loser has waste? Lol his obsession with a man's wife after getting chewed so far out of place by her that hes making false accounts to be funny... when in fact you're the one being laughed at is less than commendable. Lmao this guy is hurt he got banned xD
Considering this game made 3200 in donations this week that message should've been left by the kid's mother who's undoubtedly paying his internet bill just for him to get bullied by dbg'ers. She bought him a keyboard after he snapped his in half pending his ban and now hes struggling to create fake accounts and responses from a Nokia that's nearly out of prepay minutes
please somebody help this kid out of his paw patrol backpack, clearly hes got homework to do. You wouldnt want to show your face here to get embarassed anymore Ÿ˜ although it's a suit you honestly wear well. You've practically been stretched at this point. The funnier thing is your obsession with my wife. You got punished in front of a girl.. deal with it loool
Isnt the harasser the guy who just repeatedly "AT THE END OF THE DAY... AT THE END OF THE DAY... AT THE END OF THE..." Only to never get a word in or come close to finishing that sentence. Man this guy gets picked on more than a snot nose girl with braces in a game of gym class dodgeball. He looks absolutely pathetic shouting racist slurs when he too Is a black guy. I guess people will say anything to divert away from the fact that they're heartbroken. How long is this clown's ban anyway? That idiot looks like hes about to serve 5 life sentences with a cellmate 5x his muscle mass. Boy been getting the "coconut oil treatment" nonstop. Getting manhandled in the most shameful ways xD
Thank you lol. Everytime he creates a new account and goes to a different ip address. Hes going to run out of friends before long and be unable to use anyone else's ip lmfao
i find it oh so funny how you imply that im that person that got banned or whatever when in reality im just getting a kick out of baiting you and your shit fanboys

look at urself and what ur saying

why the fuck am i that kid that got banned and literally not someone else thats trolling you because you take the bait like a retard

why the fuck are you so insistent that im -that- person

actual clown rofl

3600 dollars in donations THIS week? you actual fucking clown dude lmaoooooooooooo

get baited retard

your wife sucks my cock
Uh oh hes back lmfaoo again and hes arguing what I've already proven on discord about the money this week. LMAO wow are you that salty little man? 3200 this week alone and it can be proven right here and now. So whose baiting who? Btw... stop talking about a man's wife who already embarassed you. Only an absolute bitch made punk who got banned would even try that. Sure create another 4 accounts because you cant handle the fact that you wont get the last word. Go ahead and deny who you are.. you keep mentioning my wife and only one person got cussed out by her and that's you. Are you tickled yet? Those ballerina moves wont dance your ass out of this spotlight you cant seem to shake. We'll be throwing rotten tomatoes at you until your internet gets disconnected you little bug eyed weirdo simp soggy mf you.

Once again I decree you will have this account banned and I'll MAKE you create another one just to post your next response because you'll do as I say since I run shit here. Bet not getting the last words keeps you raging hot in the balls since you've been creating new accounts for weeks now just to be pushed around. Man get a life... I see why you think insulting a man's wife is the ultimate get-back.. but it's not anything less than embarrassing for you when the whole discord already saw you crying on video.

Is that why you're denying it being you? Because video footage surfaced of you crying already... over a game you claim is garbage? Because even on video and voice you cant say a thing without stuttering and getting left so far behind in the argument that the lag on your responses is the only thing keeping us entertained? Lmaooo weve been consistently punishing you

Get baited??
More like get penetrated

You sucked mine ! Lmao
Yoyre just making bosslvl get more respect for shutting you down. Actually they did get 3k in DONATIONS this week alone. I saw the screenshots. It's the support people have for this game. It's quite high when its giving everyone what they want. Pandora funds the growth on his own so donations help him do it a little smoother. I'm not biased toward anyone but what I can say is that this guy is an absolute door handle. Man hes gone to calling people the N word from being abusive in game. I believe I was the one who got them to ban you as in game you're positively insufferable and you have the creative thought processes of a water-logged tick on percocet.

I sincerely hope you take the time to get yourself some help or find a hobby that mutually enjoys you back. This place does not enjoy you. In fact they waited on giving your sorry ass the boot waaay longer than I wanted them to.

You survived abusing.. offensive remarks in the discord and just flat out making yourself look stupid on several occasions. You're so cringeworthy I'm sure your own mother got you emancipated at the age of 15 just so she could get your doped out ass away from her house. Your mom got rid of you. Your dad denied any similarity of DNA between the two of you and your grandma tried to leave you at the house of a man she sucked off for medicine money.

All in all I wouldnt be bothering a man like pandora who works 12 he shifts. You ought to be asking him for a job but if I were him you wouldnt get shit except the piles youd find cleaning the toilets.

You're trash not worth taking out to the dumpster but boy have you been thrown out on the curb.

You've got a lot of growing up to do buddy.

But by all means keep sucking that tip.
you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger you fucking retarded nigger
im hitting your wife from the back and it feels good

i hope your child gets cancer and becomes a vegetable and lives a disabled life

and i hope u become homeless you bitch nigger
How bothered are you? To literally expose yourself as a racist dickthroater. Wonder why you can't reverse your embarrassment? It's because no one takes you seriously in the first place to even be offended by anything you say.

Whats funny is when people get so butthurt they start doing cringeworthy shit like you they always suffer the force of karma.

Your grandmother died with an electric buttplug in her ass on high setting and any kids you have will suffer an anal prolapse at the tender age of 4 but hey what do I know. Aside from the fact your a piss poor loser that got removed out the club he's standing outside.

That's you btw. You're literally standing naked outside our building flailing around your micropenis by the scrotum you often forget you have.

Be a man. Own up to the fact that you're a worthless piece of asscabbage that no one loves. Then turn off all laptops and mobile devices in your house and go to bed by 9.

I'll be your new therapist and I don't think it's good for you to overwork your brain anymore.

It's become obvious to the staff that you're running a few suds short of a bubble bath. Sadly enough all I can do is pity you as I tell you about yourself and force you to create another account because you can't stand having it end like this.

You were excluded from a group you often pestered the staff about. Pestered the staff like a forgotten puppy and tried to be friends with staff members who knew all along you were abusing with no remorse.

If you have any kids I hope they get molested by a schoolbus of pubescent bullies for your disregard toward human life. To speak on a man's kids is proof that you're a bottomfeeding pussy even after we smacked the fuck out of you metaphorically and I hate to let you make me stoop but the object seems to be disrespect which I will gladly resort to if it's all you understand.

Like I said. Be the little bitch I told you that you were in the beginning and keep making accounts. Make em as fast as you can punk faggot. I'm waiting to ban your ass as many times as you choose to make yourself look bad
This hoe ass man just posted an entire wall of racist slander and then tries to turn it around at the end with anything he can.

How about this.. I spat in your butt in front of everyone. Threw you out like music notes. Now we're watching you make a fool of yourself. Sure keep going back and forth with people you can't win a shout out with. Nothing you yell is going to result in anything you can be proud of.

One thing I can definitely say is that you really took it hard when you got banned. I'm deciding to make your ban a permaban since I doubt you'll ever learn and even if you did at the base you'd still be a toxic fuck head with zero intelligence so it will likely never stand that you'll be unbanned.

It's also important to note that we gave you a ton of chances. If your text wall of racist trolling is a testament to anything it's how you acted in game as well as bug abusing and trying to spread the news around to your friends. Whenever you couldn't get the abuse to work you'd complain to admins about certain "Things" not working right.

You were on admin 3's last nerves messaging him telling him you wanted to be close friends because he knew you were trying to get an admin in your pocket. Sure glad no one is as retarded as you to fall for that.

The admins on my game are pretty smart. They all know not to deal with someone like you. Mental issues must run in your cracked out home. You're clearly the product of a dysfunctional shit house of a home.

Man they should have lay-upped you into a dumpster just before the compactor came around.

I'll bet dealing with you your mom really wanted to hand you a loaded game and tell you to go play cops and robbers with yourself.

I love you being here in the discord though. You just keep getting punished ^_^ proving that our community at least handles bitches like you accordingly.

You've been made an example of ^_^
Now go make another account faggot
This Forum is like watching people fight over Toilet paper at Walmart. Let me get the popcorn.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9