Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
Can I join your discord?
Dedi... your last forum post was July 6th 2015. That's ptgetic.. you want a pos.. take a look in the mirror and quit crying to be in our discord
Question, how does timeskip work and how hard is it for Time Manipulators to get?
Is this the actual DBG from back in the day? Cause if so that'll be tough.
Tough How?

It's the same game with some major quality of life improvements and obviously more added. In fact, why don't you try it out, come to say hi in-game and then let me know how you're feeling!
Tough as in I'm going to have to try it out lmao. Everyone knows on byond that this game was hands down the best DbzRP game there was. So that's good it's made a comeback I'm definitely looking forward to trying the game out.
I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
Can i be allowed back in
Use the Ban Appeals thread in our forum. It's up now.
I don't understand you Meep.

When you first joined you wanted sooooo desperately to be a Super Saiyan without any real effort. You went out of your way to donate, then tried to use the donation as an excuse to be an asshole to everyone around you. You had NO fucking reason to act the way you did from the fight with Scream to the present.

You went on to send post several PUBLIC half-assed apolgozies in our Discord like this is some sort of Youtube drama event, then not more than FOURTY-FIVE SECONDS later you CONTINUED to act the way you did.

THEN we have a random join our discord with attempts to troll our very Supportive community and you support the troll out of spite. Much like the rest of this "newer" generation of people you'll use any excuse to be mad as if it will help your situation further. Obviously, you're upset that you couldn't be some invincible god with three rare mutations, AND your character is black screened! Dude! We get it! We see the posts every.twenty.minutes. You're too dense to understand that everyone else has issues too and OBVIOUSLY the majority of the day revolves around daily updates.

Pandora is the kindest and more caring person I have EVER had the opportunity to work with. He's gone out of his way multiple to times to retain you as a player, he allowed your Saiyan (That you deleted allegedly. Fuck it's so hard to tell when you're ass is whining about every little thing that happens.) to continue his life playing as a demon. You had A LOT of time to think afterward. Something went wrong that specific day or you must've lost some fight because you then made some bogus shit up and showed up killing several newer players. It's a miracle you weren't banned long ago, and it's a freakin' miracle that you were given the opportunity to write an appeal. So let me ask you this: After your ass has been spoiled so much, do you really think you deserve to come back? Again, thank god Pandora cares about each and every one of you, toxic or not. If it were my call, you would've been perma'd the MINUTE you started flaming in OOC DAY.FUCKING.TWO.

Tl;dr: Pull your head out of your ass, go get some medical help cause you got anger issues.
okay first off i did put effort into getting my forms and secondly i honestly apologized and have been earnestly working on my tempermant but you cant expect that to be an overnight fix. As for Pandora he wrongly accused me of being a liar and usually addressed complaints by telling people to stfu. And sure i forgot the separate count down thing for killing but i did honestly apologize for it. Sure i spent about a solid 300 dollars so of course i got upset when my character got the ever living shit beat out of him left and right on top of losing god the moment he got it. Then i had to wait on Jaws who constantly afks mid rp with no reason given for a solid month.

Okay so what i post ever twenty minutes, i do that because i didnt get any responses so i believed that you didnt see the post. So calm you shit and accept that people are different. And you should hear of Pandora's allegid reputation of being a known abuser. But im willing to give the guy a chance, sure i got banned for "lying" about donations when i have proof i wasnt.

Tl;dr: Try hearing both sides objectively before telling someone to get medical help
Looks like nothing has changed! Keep your ass out of here, play your Gmod with the rest of the cancer society.

Fucking honest apology my ass. You're doing the same shit over and over again. Repeat offender to your own game. Look at yourself! Copying the exact same format, but with less enthusiasm. Can't get a gen 2 in-game, won't get one IRL either Meep. See ya!
Dude, seriously the "nice guy pandora" called me a liar. Do you want to see proof of the donations i supposedly lied about
sure he let me stay as a player but banning me and falsely accusing me of lying is no bueno. So how about you stop being the devil's advocate and think for yourself.
Devil's advocate? Dude you've been educated about this so many times over it's getting all the more painful to watch you struggle to understand it.

You know damned well that no one falsely accused you of anything. Why is it that you benefited from donations all the way up until you were mad at the staff.at that point you started making it your business to desperately attempt to get others to view donations as ridiculous.

Kindly take your foot out of your mouth and kick your own ass with it Meep. Even now you're here abusing the mercy you were given. Mercy that you dont even deserve in the first place. Yes the community knows me as a caring individual but you're here rn trying to paint a false narrative that you know is a lie.

Again kick your own ass meep. You've spat in my face 1 too many times despite not even being banned from the game but i see that's likely going to be necessary and I wont hesitate to do it either.

Try me 🤷🏾‍♂️
In response to BossLvl
Dude, you called me a liar when i said x donation cost this much. When you told me yourself that's how much it cost, so maybe stop trying to be right all the time. Look i'm trying to keep my temper but you did in fact call me a liar. That's what you falsely accused me of. Also I'm currently following your advice and figuring out away to get things back icly, which Malith has done by making a deal with Maso.
Meep you ARE a fucking liar. I'll say that again. You were mad that after trying to obtain EVERYTHING you feel that you should be able to do so.

This is an rp game not a breeding grounds for power gaming. Yet you act like that's the case then when you lose a single fight icly you blame the staff for your own fuck up.

You then would always resort to taking shots at donations people have made and etc.. and it's all because you call yourself trying to spite us by convincing people donations are ridiculous. Soon as you don't get your way icly that's always the first topic you bring up.

Sort've like the salas came in telling lies that you supported.. it wasn't just about donations.. but you love the defense of TRYING to persuade others not to donate. That's not going to work. Period stfu about donations. Again they aren't toxic your pursuit of them was.

Second your temper is the least of our concern, but mine? Mine is something you want to pay attention to here.

This is the point when I say stfu, fuck you, and enjoy the bbc currently blowing your cheeks out like cellulite ocean waves.
You called me a liar
Meep you're hereby banned from the game. You're a lying piece of shit and you can stop talking about donations because not only do you. Ot know what the fuck your talking about with made up screenshots you're also calling yourself being malicious. I'm banning you in game.

Have a fun time thinking about your toxic fuckboy behavior you lying sack of waste. Bye
Ps.. you can stop calling yourself posting because you aren't exposing shit but how toxic you are. Your banned loser.. go be a liar somewhere else.

Now YOU come out of your toxic mentality and go kill yourself
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9