Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
I thank those of you who donated today as a show of good faith. It really does prove that against meep's accusations. He's a pathetic loser without much to gain other than the satisfaction of spite but he won't even get that here thanks to all of you!

Thank you ^_^
In response to Meep333
Meep333 wrote:
Can i be allowed back in

In response to TopFoodFlight
TopFoodFlight wrote:
I don't understand you Meep.

When you first joined you wanted sooooo desperately to be a Super Saiyan without any real effort. You went out of your way to donate, then tried to use the donation as an excuse to be an asshole to everyone around you. You had NO fucking reason to act the way you did from the fight with Scream to the present.

You went on to send post several PUBLIC half-assed apolgozies in our Discord like this is some sort of Youtube drama event, then not more than FOURTY-FIVE SECONDS later you CONTINUED to act the way you did.

THEN we have a random join our discord with attempts to troll our very Supportive community and you support the troll out of spite. Much like the rest of this "newer" generation of people you'll use any excuse to be mad as if it will help your situation further. Obviously, you're upset that you couldn't be some invincible god with three rare mutations, AND your character is black screened! Dude! We get it! We see the posts every.twenty.minutes. You're too dense to understand that everyone else has issues too and OBVIOUSLY the majority of the day revolves around daily updates.

Pandora is the kindest and more caring person I have EVER had the opportunity to work with. He's gone out of his way multiple to times to retain you as a player, he allowed your Saiyan (That you deleted allegedly. Fuck it's so hard to tell when you're ass is whining about every little thing that happens.) to continue his life playing as a demon. You had A LOT of time to think afterward. Something went wrong that specific day or you must've lost some fight because you then made some bogus shit up and showed up killing several newer players. It's a miracle you weren't banned long ago, and it's a freakin' miracle that you were given the opportunity to write an appeal. So let me ask you this: After your ass has been spoiled so much, do you really think you deserve to come back? Again, thank god Pandora cares about each and every one of you, toxic or not. If it were my call, you would've been perma'd the MINUTE you started flaming in OOC DAY.FUCKING.TWO.

Tl;dr: Pull your head out of your ass, go get some medical help cause you got anger issues.

Not interested enough to dig into this drama, but admins were pretty abusive three years ago, killed my IC char for not liking what i was talking about in OOC.
You'll understand that we can't simply take your word on something supposedly three years ago. So we cannot agree with that claim nor can we suggest that it being posed as a suggestion at all should effect the reputations of admin staff here. This game is completely legit.

No one abuses their power or are abusive but we sure do see our fair share of abusive players. For all I know that may have been the case if the situation you're speaking about is even remotely true.
Yeah sorry meep. Im going to have to decline your request. You haven't had enough time in the corner yet. Keep sucking that dick and we might think about it.

https://i.imgur.com/VZB1Ugu.png
Don't worry, your approval is not required for my comment to make sense and taken into account by people who want to start playing this game. Your attitude towards the banned Meep guy doesn't make you look good either, he wasn't rude to you on the forum before you started shittalking him.
Meeo is actually a jerk. Hes been harassing me too so I can backup what bosslvl is saying about him. I can guarantee the people who would want to play wont make any sense of orntake into account anything you say about him since we've all agreed as a community to post all screenshots on him that anyone has. To top it all off he was given so many chances it's crazy and it wasnt until now that he got banned. Even through the duration of this thread hes been logged in the game starting fights with others oocly. I have to say that if you knew even a drop of his action s you wouldnt be here trying to prove a point that's already failed. Hes in my inbox harassing me all the time. I'll make screenshots.

Love your work bosslvl!
In response to SlaughterMatrix
SlaughterMatrix wrote:
Meeo is actually a jerk. Hes been harassing me too so I can backup what bosslvl is saying about him. I can guarantee the people who would want to play wont make any sense of orntake into account anything you say about him since we've all agreed as a community to post all screenshots on him that anyone has. To top it all off he was given so many chances it's crazy and it wasnt until now that he got banned. Even through the duration of this thread hes been logged in the game starting fights with others oocly. I have to say that if you knew even a drop of his action s you wouldnt be here trying to prove a point that's already failed. Hes in my inbox harassing me all the time. I'll make screenshots.

Love your work bosslvl!

I couldnt have said it any better myself. Aside from a few grammatical errors it still holds weight against the person in question. Which most certainly is meep and not bosslvl. I've known this game to be entirely legit with no bias or premature disrespect. The staff are wonderful people in and out of the game and everyone to give them a chance loves them and their dedication to this game. As for Meep hes already been outed. He logged an alt in another thread to try and back up his own point and a screenshot has clearly caught him previously admitting to be meep on that account. (Crazywarlock) hes been embarrassing himself lol
In response to Honeythief
Honeythief wrote:
Don't worry, your approval is not required for my comment to make sense and taken into account by people who want to start playing this game. Your attitude towards the banned Meep guy doesn't make you look good either, he wasn't rude to you on the forum before you started shittalking him.

No the real matter of concern is.. why do you want then to? If we've established that your only input is vague a
Actions allegedly taken by people you cant even name from 3 years ago. That doesnt beg to believed in the first place. No disrespect but sorry not sorry.. that's logic.

So the fact that you still want people to consider that amd possibly not play the game tells me that you're the one with a vendetta against the game in particular. You probably weren't stating facts but then again as you said you dont feel it matters if they're facts to be considered.... however if we've established that you have a bone to pick with us for something you cant prove from 3 years ago by people who you cant name, nor are they present...its obvious people won't consider a thing you say.

Have a blessed day though
This game doodoo.
The idea that you're making fake accounts to troll us is hilarious. We won't stop pushing forward no matter how mad you are lmao
Omg this guy won't quit. Accept your ban dude.

https://i.imgur.com/i7xxdwf.png
y'all still making this a warzone. I am still figuring out wether LiquidWhip IS Pandora, lol. P.S LiquidWhip screwed me.
We had to kick meep out of the door. We do too much updating and add too many new features every day to commit the time to deal with his shit lol
In response to Tenter12
Tenter12 wrote:
y'all still making this a warzone. I am still figuring out wether LiquidWhip IS Pandora, lol. P.S LiquidWhip screwed me.

I didnt screw you over. You very much did that yourself with your unreasonable behavior. Im also not pandora so dont get me mixed up with others but I believe the staff as a whole decided your behavior was declining in any reputable status and eventually it became public knowledge for that to have been the case. Nothing was done to penalize you from log avoiding which you admitted to and when you came back exactly like you said you would you still weren't pursued or punished for your actions.

The killer fact is that somehow you're the one saying you were screwed over and while that may have happened icly it wasnt due to me you got away unscathed even after your bannable offenses.

Now that doesn't mean I'm saying you're a toxic player atm. I can only say that you were in the past. Perhaps its changed and if it does youd be welcome to come back but since you left of your own accord I highly doubt we can do much to please someone who already got away with everything.
The reason I've assumed you were the same person is because I went through your history by the lovely forums where you were asking shit about the dragon ball generations code, this LiquidWhip account AND that moment back then was before BossLvl was made which had me suspicious. Now let's get to the topic at hand, you think I did it to myself? Let's take it back to where it all started, remember that fight with Guu? I was hoping you could at least help me out but you stood there which I don't understand why you just stood around and not did anything, if you did something then it would be a little less concerning. Also you acted very arrogant at least IC when you had no reason to, all my OC asked was for an apology and you never gave me one, just because you were the hero does not make you immune to that, Maiz was very close to you and was helping your character as a supporter so wouldnt you expect her to ask for at least an apology? Also when I tried to defend myself back in the jail, you ignored 99% of my points and always pandered to that other koopa old lady who I forgot the name of that acted very biased(I know its you Neptunia and I understand why you did it but come on, wise...? My ass). I am only "toxic" because you portrayed me that way . Also what were my bannable offences? I'll address them all, if it's when I flew off without the countdown that's my apology but when you randomly went SSJB and attacked me, that doesn't make you any better. The reason I came back to confront you is because this is an issue that has been bothering me so I wanted to settle this once and for all.
Just for the record I don't mind being cool with you but if we're gonna settle this once and for all I also need you to come clean mainly with the screwjob, that's all I'm asking.
Oh come on Tenter12. There was no screwjob. It seems like at some point you got the idea in your head that someone didn't help you. Idk if that's the case or not all I know is that in the past it seemed like you had a very helpful team. I suspect that you were unsatisfied with the result of a particular set of rp scenarios and you suggested it to be a frame up but from what I hear that isn't the case.

Second my identity is confused pretty often but it's not often that people accuse me of anything as off base as this is so i'll be glad to "settle it" once and for all. I have no problem with you outside of your tendency to harp on something debunked long ago. There was a lot of evidence against you for what I know about the situation you've described and i'm telling you it just didn't go down that way from what I've been told.

Before making this post I even consulted others to make sure I wasn't mistaking but another thing i'll point out is that you suffered significantly through IC until you log avoided to avoid your sentence while in jail. None of that suffering succeeded in teaching you SHIT and if your character is unwilling to learn from their IC predicament then their adaptability is flawed and therefore will stand worse chances at surviving but you've -in my opinion- been looking for someone to blame.

You can come back to the game and I will not have any ill will or opinions about it. After all these things happened quite some time ago, just get it out of your system because I doubt you'll get away with log avoiding again.
Also whats suspicious? Because a new hub page is created or because you decide it's weird to do so? Because I've been a part of this team for a long time doesn't make it suspicious in the least bit.

The hub page isn't held by the owner. There's a collaboration in all things but I see where you might have thought you figured out a game winning idea.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9