Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
Great Game!
First thing i'll address is your misguided suggestions about the accounts bosslvl and liquidwhip. The dates one account was used versus the dates another account was use prove nothing at this point other than what I've told you.

I've been on the staff of this project for a long time. Are you presuming to know what my role in the project was at every specific time of every specific year? I don't think you are.

Are you suggesting that when collaborating to create a project no two members have ever logged on a hub or even account shared for use of not having to create a profile?

In actuality I've helped with the game's ideas coding and forum moderation many years before our hub was indeed moved over to the bosslvl page.

That doesn't mean pandora is the owner of the hub though. It just means he trusts his team.

As for the various things you're suggesting I was a part of. All I can ddo is shrug my shoulders as you seem to have me confused with someone else but what I do know for a fact is that you did very good keeping it in IC up until a point. Once that point was reached you couldn't help but let it spill into your OOC and from that point your RP avoiding came into play.

I understand that it had to be frustrating but that is RP and there lies the challenge of it. You must be able to dissociate IC from OOC in the events that you're leaning toward doing something toxic.

I recall you being given multiple chances to jump off the train as many times you spoke out about how you felt for some of what I can confirm happened and it was many times over that still relapsed your previous behavior.

I hope this doesn't get me in trouble but our system has a mechanic which operates in masking/disguising our OOC name via the WHO verb and it works in more ways than you think. We can mislead you to think you know who someone is and while you're leading a parade against them for supposedly abusing their verbs you're in fact proving why it couldn't be them to the staff. -I'm sure you'll question that but statistically speaking you've questioned every solid piece of irrefutable evidence so far, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for you-

Yes you were jailed.. that much I was around to see. As a means of destroying your " nothing phases me " attitude that most actually argued was beyond the level of persona and reaching into serious RPing flaws.

Regardless I know you to be a good player but it was in your war with a single person that you turned your character on a path leading to their own destruction, and it was a destruction you didn't see through to the end to have any justice done for.

Now you've come back for justice but you can't receive it OOCLY because no crime was committed there.

Please let this be out of your system.
Can i play a majin?
The deeper you attempt to dig into it the more invalid your claims are getting. Seemed to have me beat with what? I don't seem to follow that concept. The only person which staff/helpers seem to have beaten is YOU.

Do you want to know why? It's because right now at this very moment you're doing exactly what you were back then on the game. You're waving a flag of abuse that is not only invalid but proven to be so multiple times. You in response continue to wave the flag in the same motion as before as if it's making progress in this conflict you claim to want closure for.

Not that I feel you even deserve it. Somewhere in your head you cooked up the idea that there was ever problems via the game community. If anything we had an attack lead on our forums by a rival game and it consisted of people throwing racist slurs randomly on our forums as spite-driven trolls tend to do.

You however have been having your brains beat with the truth consistently ever since you cooked up the idea that anyone was conspiring against you.

We were warned to not ban you or penalize you because of some deal you had they allowed you to come right back on elery as if you hadn't log avoided your jail sentence permanently. The idea floating around is that you openly said you were going to lay low until they weren't going to penalize you and then come back. Basically telling an admin "Yeah I know I abused i'll just come back when avoiding my punishment is possible"

Somehow they let you do this. You came back and have made several remarks that our staff noticed in the discord and quite naturally felt some type of way due to your track record.

Like I said.. you want to return? Do that. It's not currently being said that you cannot but do not try this pitiful excuse for playing the victim as a means to justify why it happened in the first place.

You've played an entire character after that one. So I suggest you drop the situation because you did INDEED get away with bannable offenses and if you continue to insult my intelligence im going to start considering the ban appeals thread the best location for us to continue this conversation. I'm hoping not to do that.

Just like before all you have to do is keep your mouth closed and stop spouting nonsense when you know it's already logged that you were in the wrong. Everything you've said about IC DOESNT MATTER. You cannot justify anything with what happened IC. That cannot be judged but all I can say about that is you have me confused with someone else.

I did however witness the situation and they clearly "Had you beat" and that's when after a short hiatus YOU came back on a new character under the name elery. Soon after behaving the exact same way.

Have the decency to learn your lesson. I don't wish to penalize you for anything old but there are those in our staff that disagree with that. For that sake close your mouth. You've already gotten the best deal you're going to get in that. Reject it and I don't know what I can do for you.

Thank you ^_^
We've got him begging again >.>
https://i.imgur.com/YBPHcc9.png
Personally love the admins of this game along with the coders and the dev team, Each update gives off nice features and fixes along with the admins help me with most of my problems when they get on, Considering im quite literally the great attractor of bugs at this point makes me appreciate it alot
When can de play?
The game is up now. You can play 24/7 lol
It looks like a cool game, but fact is that not everyone likes rp, so basically i left, i would suggest to make a pvp server, it could attract more people. now good luck with everything.
Sad to see you go. This is however an RP game.
The owner knows to silence liars and people who have long since been exposed for commitment to damaging the game. As far as i've heard you definitely fit that description but i wouldn't start this fight. I believe you should be unbanned soon any way. Don't waste the opportunity to clean your slate just to be proven a liar again man.

I don't like confrontation on this level but im just trying to help people like yourself. The owner is on the level and we all appreciate his dedication to this work.

You don't like being silenced? Make sure your words are respectful otherwise you'll be told to shut up and then you'll be forced to..

Simple.
Hakubf2 wrote:
Tried the game out several times. Made a suggestion on the discord to make the game new player friendly and was instead booted and harassed by the staff and players. This is sad. http://prntscr.com/12le9za (hopefully this isnt deleted and censored)

After checking the situation we noticed that your screenshot is actually just a message of something a player sent to you. It's not exactly fair to blame the staff based on that screenshot.
In response to BossLvl
Clearly the situation wasn't checked. If you had checked it you would have read the logs in OOC from the staff member who banned me and what had happened before that. Thank you for confirming the bias. Unless your game doesn't log OOC logs in which case i still stand by nothing was checked. Again i was very respectful to this game on discord and in game but it feels like a circle jerk to me. Cool game with a flawed personality and too much training or luck involved in it.
In response to Hakubf2
Hakubf2 wrote:
Clearly the situation wasn't checked. If you had checked it you would have read the logs in OOC from the staff member who banned me and what had happened before that. Thank you for confirming the bias. Unless your game doesn't log OOC logs in which case i still stand by nothing was checked. Again i was very respectful to this game on discord and in game but it feels like a circle jerk to me. Cool game with a flawed personality and too much training or luck involved in it.

The situation was actually checked thoroughly and from the looks of it the player is who you had a problem with. An admin may have asked you not to instigate it further but that's not a problem in the way staff handled it.

No bias has been confirmed but i am noticing quite a bit of tension from you. The logs also stated you wouldn't be playing anymore but you're spending an alarming amount of time trying to prove something the logs have already proven to be false.

Thanks for your time
With love - DBG
Post the logs. I wasn't happy a player from here was sending me messages when i wasn't rude. I'm keeping this up because i don't want future players ending up like i did. You not posting any logs only furthers my point. Only rude comment i've ever made and still stand by is this feels like a circle jerk with old players pushing away anyone trying to make comments or opinions. I wanted to try the game. I did. I made opinions known. I was harassed by the players and booted by some staff member for bringing up the person sending me messages. I hope that's not a recurring problem for new players in the future.
In response to Hakubf2
Hakubf2 wrote:
Post the logs. I wasn't happy a player from here was sending me messages when i wasn't rude. I'm keeping this up because i don't want future players ending up like i did. You not posting any logs only furthers my point. Only rude comment i've ever made and still stand by is this feels like a circle jerk with old players pushing away anyone trying to make comments or opinions. I wanted to try the game. I did. I made opinions known. I was harassed by the players and booted by some staff member for bringing up the person sending me messages. I hope that's not a recurring problem for new players in the future.

So now your implying that i too have a problem with you and a reason to fabricate things? At this point you've spoken to several admins none of which were rude with you. I've already checked the logs but i didn't think we would actually have to go as far as to post them because i wasn't looking to humiliate you.

Don't worry about the future players as we've had several new players start who haven't mentioned seeing any of the behavior you're claiming.

Since we can't speak for people of the future by what you're doing now this situation has been confirmed to be resolved. You being booted was because you came to back to re ignite an argument that had already concluded after you had already said you were leaving and logged out but that's not reason to say the staff was treating you unfairly. If you're upset that you didn't get the last word i'll tell you how childish that would be

Thanks for your time
With love - DBG
Guys let me explain myself PLEASE. I DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME, OR PLAYED IT AT ALL, I WAS WRONGFULLY BANNED ON DISCORD AND I NEVER DID STUFF YOU BANNED ME FOR. THE PERSON YOU TALKING ABOUT IT IS NOT ME. MY DISCORD IS Alexis Terumi#2722 and i have no allegiances towards any pedofiles or anyone that was banned. What i believe happened that i was framed and wrontfully banned, hit me up on discord and i explain everything. PLEASE. I HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED THIS GAME IN A WHILE, I DID NOTHING, I WASNT EVEN INSULTING ANYONE.
Like i quit the game YEARS AGO, AND HAVENT PLAYED SINCE THEN. I DID NOT EVEN WAS TALKING TO ANYONE IN THE DISCORD, AND INFACT ONE DAY I WAS BANNED FOR NO-REASON ON IT WHAT SO EVER, I COULDN'T CONTACT ANYONE ON IT, AND I HAD NO IDEA WHY I WAS BANNED
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I WAS BANNED OR DISCORD OR WHAT I DID, CUZ I RARELY INTERACT ON DISCORD IN GROUPS AS IT IS, I HAVE THEM MUTED MOST OF TIME, AND I ONLY RARELY GO INTO THEM, I MOSTLY JUST CHAT IN DMS
I love this game.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9