ID:23058

okay, i'm a hypocrite. even though the game sucks, i keep having withdrawals until i get sick of the j/kstyle crap. anyone on byond like to play without all the BS styles and tricks and whatnot?

my name is gunfathom, by the way. i had an older character, but i just wanted to play with some newbies, while trying out different weapons.
mine wont finish that torrent BS
do a search for gunz update. you can find the full 130-something meg download.
gunz sux =/

go play wow
or the link to it, at least, on a fansite.
i did play wow. not much on paying $15/mo to chase a carrot hung from a stick... on a treadmill.
stop deleting my comments ho!
i didnt
um about that contest thingy, can i win just cuz i still care?
I can play without any of those fancy glitch styles; most of the people that use the style just can't aim.
I play like a newb, so I'll play a game with you. D'you have MSN or AIM or something?
aim: woffleroflcopter
msn: [email protected]
Why would I hate myself? I'd rather just quit.
It doesn't make the game fun when the "Style" users have an advantage over those that play the game properly. I don't so much have a problem with D-Style though, it is more so directed at the K-Stylers.

I said most can't aim, which is true.
i don't think its that we're playing properly, its just that we're playing how the developers planned it to be like, and they aren't.
Grahf wrote:
It doesn't make the game fun when the "Style" users have an advantage over those that play the game properly. I don't so much have a problem with D-Style though, it is more so directed at the K-Stylers.

I said most newbies can't aim, which is true.

Had to fix something.

Silent Sage wrote:
i don't think its that we're playing properly, its just that we're playing how the developers planned it to be like, and they aren't.

"K-Style" was discovered more than 2 years ago on the Korean version of Gunz, it was reported as a series of glitches...but the developers liked it, and even use it themselves; On that note, they even use it in their official trailers!

They opened the door to cancel combinations like the games Devil May Cry 1/2/3, Street Fighter, etc..

And it's not just something you just pickup and start raping everyone, it takes months-years of practice before you can even become truly GOOD with it.
Thank you, Papoose, for pointing out what is blatantly obvious after a year or two of playing gunz on/off. =\
K-style?! NO THANKS! NO SKILL FOR ME!*

ILL JUST TUMBLE AND SPRAY WITH MY 2x RENARD!

No, really. That's what I do - It works. :D
i know how to wall-cancel and whatnot. i'm not complaining about not knowing it. i'm complaining about getting my ass handed to me through in-game glitches(i know developers support kstyle and whatnot, don't care.)
yessssssss