Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
ID:2310653

Most people don't know. I am Narakzi, partner of Kidpaddle for years. Having been busy with my personal journey outside of Byond I was unable to work with Kidpadde (Amir Hassan) before his passing. After hearing of the tragedy I had decided to work on my own version of Shinobi Online.

I haven't really given out to much information but the production has been taken places for the last couple months. No promises can be made but I am to the best of my ability attempting to continue the work Amir left behind. We started programming together years ago on several projects. (Kaizoku, Shinobi Online).

I am excited to announce that I'm nearing a date where I can do private testings in order to get constructive criticism from players that are willing to help steer it into the right direction.

Stayed tuned for further updates and screenshots!
This is really nice. I'm so glad to hear that someone is going to finish Kid's final project. Godspeed, Nara -- even as a fangame, I'm sure you'll have the BYOND community behind you every step of the way. :)
Not a damn thing wrong with fan games. People like to bitch about them forgetting that BYOND was built upon them.

Great to see you're going to try and finish what you guys started. I was really crushed to see the news about KP.

Best of luck to you, and you can bet I'll be on to check it out.
RIP to Kidpaddle, I remember working with him on Naruto Classic. His first attempt at a creation...such a shame this loss is...
Sorry for your loss. Best of luck with your dream in making.
I remember when he had the game up for a bit and he gave me admin powers just to mess around Rest In Heaven Kidpaddle. Good luck on the game ill be sure to follow for more details
RIP KIDPADDLE :(
Damn, I had no idea about Kid.. RIP. I commend you for taking up the project. It'll be nice to see you around again. Good luck!
I am glad to here you, I was the last iconer kidpaddle had, so I would like to keep helping him, so if you need icons don't hesitate to contact me
I could deffinetely use some help. You can contact me on skype Ali.mehdinia