My Life as a Spy

by Skysaw
My Life as a Spy
Five teams of spies compete to secure documents, using nifty spy gadgets to foil their enemies.
ID:231263

Hey Nadrew, I don't know if you remember me, but I used to go by the name Dark-Xero (also Wing Xero, DragonXero, etc...)

We used to talk to each other more frequently. I just came back to BYOND to see if this game was still active because it's really the only one I am interested in. I see that the hosting schedule is on weekends, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in having a permanent host for this game? I could keep this game running 7 days a week with minimal downtime. Let me know if you're interested. If not, I'll definitely be playing on the weekends either way.
The game wasn't made to be run 24/7, it would stagnate much quicker that way.
Sorry resistanZ; but sad to say this game wasn't meant to be hosted 24/7. I did that with old host files when game was completely dead and nadrew was gone for quite some time. Max players I got during a month span of time was an average of 10 online at like 3-5pm other than that. Very few players and not much to do. The game will be hosted as is, and thats pretty much the bottom line.