The School District

by Travylleb
The School District
Enroll yourself in the center of conflict and chaos between two prep boarding high schools and a historic rivalry that binds them.
ID:2315263

Good day everybody!

These updates seem to have a slow pace, but I try to dish out as much as I can to keep you guys in-tuned with the progress.

- First thing's first. Race, It will indeed be a thing here if it hasn't been obvious. I know what you guys are thinking, 'Isn't race already a thing, Idk why you're making a big thing of it.' Well making both facial and skin detail is in my book.

- Secondly, bad news. I was in the development of a female base for the project, however, due to the number of states and animation detail and frames that was put into the male base alone, I came to the conclusion that I can't continue the push into it, until after project release. so Perol Academy and Aleswood Academy will be an all-boys school until further notice.

- BlackJack Eye Candy.

-Technical sides of things.
To be honest, programming wise things haven't changed that much since the last few updates. My current guy is a bit too tied up with real-life projects and objectives. So I'm going to be looking around for some extra help (Might even be forced, for the first time ever, to pay for a programmer's service.) I have a few names I'm looking at but you never know, another name might pop it's head up.

All in all, art wise things have been progressing nicely.

so Perol Academy and Aleswood Academy will be an all-boys school until further notice.

The School District: Offline
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
so Perol Academy and Aleswood Academy will be an all-boys school until further notice.

10/10 reply

Nice update. Looks good. Easy on the eyes. +1
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

Are going to break my legs?
The Bald dude have beard?
Dammn Steroids o.o