ID:2316311

Not a bug
BYOND Version:512.139
Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 58.0.3029.110
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I built a map using tiles generated using the `Generate Instances From Icon-state` option. When I try and get the location of a tile it always returns (1, 1, 1)

Update: When the turf has a custom area in the same tile it returns the correct location, when it has the default area it return (1, 1, 1)

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
turf
Click()
..()
world<<"Turf [loc.x], [loc.y], [loc.z]" // Prints "Turf 1, 1, 1" no matter what turf I click on even when on a different z level

Expected Results:
It should return the correct location

Actual Results:
Return a location of (1, 1, 1)

Does the problem occur:
Every time

The loc of a turf is the area.

The zyx of an area always returns the zyx of the bottom left most position of the area.

You are mis-understanding the purpose of the loc var and misapplying it in this code.

This is not a bug, this is a id-10-t error please correct the error condition sitting between the keyboard and the computer chair.

My mistake. I didn't realize you could access x, y, and z directly on an atom. It's been awhile since I have made anything with BYOND.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)