ID:2322705

Redundant
Applies to:

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.

I'm wondering if negative coloring can be added as possibly a new filter, or a special color setting. All current filters have parameters, so maybe it would fit better as the latter.

color = "negative"

The above would process the default atom appearance into and produce a negative effect.

Thanks for reading.
This can already be done using color matrices. A quick name string wouldn't hurt, though.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
This can already be done using color matrices. A quick name string wouldn't hurt, though.

Would this work for a plane? What steps would be involved in achieving this (in layman's terms)?
In response to FKI
Set a plane master's color to the inverse color matrix. Its entire plane will become color-inverted (to clients viewing it). This is of course because plane masters apply their appearance effects to their plane as if it were just a single big icon, but only for clients who can see them.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Redundant)
In response to Kaiochao
Heh, I was more-so referring to the matrix manipulation. I was not familiar with any of that.

I stared at the reference for a minute though and did some Google searching and now have an idea of what to do. Thanks.
In response to FKI
Oh, if you're wondering what the matrix values are, the inverse color matrix is one of the examples in the reference page for icon.MapColors().
In response to Kaiochao
Oh, nice! Thanks.