ID:2326561

So I've been trying to host my game for testing. But I cant join the game through the BYOND pager for some reason. I have tried updating the pager and it still doesnt work. I notice that A lot of people have been having this problem and would appreciate some form of help with it. Like everyone else I have done everything right as far as port forwarding. It even says hub can be reached by players. I checked port checking sites and they all seem fine too. I just cant seem to join the game. I get connection failed. The only thing I could possibly think of is me not having adobe flash but I have joined other games just fine without it so that possibly cant be the case. I saw another thread that got closed as resolved where the person restarted computer after port forwarding, but that does not work for me either. What could be the reason behind this problem?

PS running on no sleep so ill probably respond to this in like 5-6 hours or so if I need to.
"Connection failed" means literally that, so if you can't join your own game via the the remote URL, chances are there's some kind of loopback in your router or ISP that's causing the connection to happen in a way that your port forwarding isn't able to handle.

One thing I recommend is checking your Windows firewall to ensure all of the major BYOND programs (byond.exe, dreamseeker.exe, dreamdaemon.exe) have full access to the public and private network. Sometimes when making firewall exceptions for BYOND, people forget the private network and it needs that to function.
In response to Lummox JR
Ok, So i hosted at home and was able to join on a computer connected to a different internet. When I came home i tried joining connected through my own internet but on a second computer and still couldnt. I turned my firewall off and tried and even set up inbound rules and still, no success. So it has to be something pertaining to my internet I guess. What would you recommend?
In response to Persona Infinity
Any antivirus/antimalware/firewalls you have (every single one of them) will need to have an exception/rule made (inbound and outbound) for BYOND's dreamseeker.exe, byond.exe, and dreamdaemon.exe if you host games using it. I usually just make an exception for the entire BYOND folder in my antivirus. The firewalls, you'll have to do in/out-bound rules for all 3 programs.