ID:2329742

BYOND Version:512.1400
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 63.0.3239.84
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

Game will sometimes crash when use a camera eye, specifically the AI or any computer that allows you to use a view that relies off of cameras.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Just play Space Station 13 on any server as an AI and your game will freeze and crash

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Yes, either every 2 minutes to 10 minutes
In other games?
SS13 afaik
In other user accounts?
Every person has this glitch who plays this game
On other computers?
Ditto

When does the problem NOT occur?

When you are a spectator and fly around the map or when you play the game not as an AI or look through a camera console that lets you move the game view around

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Ever since I updated to the latest Beta build of byond, it started occuring.

Workarounds:

None. Happens on official servers such as Hippie Station and my own server launched from Dream Daemon.
I need more than this. Do you have crash data that shows where the crash occurred?
In response to Lummox JR
I do not know where to find this, my game will just freeze and show the windows loading cursor and I will have to force quit the process.
Event viewer says

The program dreamseeker.exe version 5.0.512.1400 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 16b0
Start Time: 01d37a30b0c99f9b
Termination Time: 17
Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\BYOND\bin\dreamseeker.exe
Report Id: 6cf80554-7d04-4a1d-aed4-6fa6ebaf92c5
Sounds like it's hanging, not crashing. Definitely not good, but I'll need a test case to get to the bottom of it.
We appreciate it!
This possibly has to do with the way they generate visible tiles the AI can see, the others get assigned an overlay.

Saw a Pull request on one of the sources that tried to fix it, I think this is related to the code you (or your host) is running.