ID:2334811

This week's post is short and sweet, because I'm sick. I've been felled by a cold I picked up at the New Year's Eve party, but I'm incredibly glad I didn't catch the flu that's been going around.

Since it was already a short week, there hasn't been a lot of time, but I did manage to fix a couple of pretty important bugs--including the mysterious soft hang that was plaguing SS13 servers. I put out build 512.1402 yesterday to get those fixes out to users.

I'm still looking at a couple of other things and I need to get back to webclient stuff.

So that's it, just keeping it quick. I'm hoping by next week I'll be back in fighting form. To everyone affected by the big storm ravaging the east coast, keep safe out there, and remember to punch anyone who calls it by the silly name the Weather Channel made up. Calling it the Nor'easter of 2018 will do nicely.
Hope you feel better. Everyone in my family has got a mix of everything going around except me. I don't touch anything in my house and I eat vitamins and oranges all day long. ;) Runs off to knock on wood (outside my house).