Ehhh... Idk about this... but I'll see what happens when I make this comment. That is, if anyone reads it.
Is it too late to join in on the fun?
Whoa, a chance to win membership? count me in! I won't be able to donate right now though, waiting to get a call back so rn im a broke boy.
Bork
My bank thinks I've been hacked LOL I'll have to give them a call in the morning, then I'll send membership to Omnilock, XXRentenXX, Kozuma3, and anyone else who replies in the next 3 hours. Thanks everyone for stopping by to support BYOND :)
There's still time, empty your pockets into donations. :D
Here for the membership :)
I’d like one too please
Wouldn't mind the membership, Also hope everything goes well.
Thanks for the 90 days. No idea where you and Teka123 get all this money to throw away.
Thanks for the 90 days. I shall fine someway to repay you in the future.
In response to Spunky_Girl
Spunky_Girl wrote:
Thanks for the 90 days. No idea where you and Teka123 get all this money to throw away.

I've got a job, and it's not throwing away money when it goes to a good cause :)
Good job on fixing the problem. o7
OK, that should wrap it up. Thanks so much to everyone for stopping by to support BYOND and also thanks to Higoten for donating last minute as well as everyone who ever donates to BYOND. I'll be back with another event soon (TM)
Wow, Also thank you for the 90 days.
Thank you Konlet.
i think i learn of this too late, awww :(, anyways thank you for all that you have done for byond :).
Page: 1 2 3