Stargate Future

by Darker Legends
Stargate Future
Loosely based on Stargate SG1, Atlantis and Universe.
ID:234178

Upcoming Features
Large ships are soon to be implemented along with a docking feature which will allow smaller vehicles to enter the ship without having to beam or walk to the ship. This feature will also work in space, however, if the doors are locked you won't be able to enter the ship.

Administration Team
Head Developer - Darker Legends

Credits
This game wouldn't be here today if it weren't for the help of the following people: Android Data, Yurgeta, DrKellar, NIN_Bruce_Almighty and Angey447. If you feel that you are missing from the list please contact me as soon as possible to have your name added here!

Feel free to apply on the forums provided by BYOND, you can find those forums on the discussion tab, also be sure to file bug reports and feature requests based on what you want to be added! Your input would be appreciated!
I've saw a game just like this on BYOND, not sure if this is original or not. Will keep my eye on this.
amber wat game tell me
I'm one of the last people with this source. The original owner gave up on it, I could try to update it a bit and see if it gets any players.
I want more people more people to play to have fun with this game
i would like to help you with this game,Iconing hosting and if needed i will learn coding
If you feel that you are missing from the list please contact me as soon as possible to have your name added here! <-- why am i not on that list q_q
have you picked a leader for the tau`ri