Everheart

by Gambrinus
A text-based MUD with modern MMO elements
ID:2344314

It's clear to me that I will not be able to bring this project to fruition by myself. Writing stories and descriptions, while enjoyable, doesn't play to my skillset. It takes me too long and I should be focusing on implementing game features. I am looking for a skilled writer to partner with.

There is an in-game content builder/editor. You can design areas, quests, and NPCs on the fly. There is an in-game scripting language that is very similar to Python if you are a programmer. If not, you can leave the scripting part to me and just let me know what you need.

I am going to get this permanently hosted this weekend. I'd like to begin closed testing as soon as possible. We need to create a ton of content and I need to focus on implementing game features that help bring the content to the player.

Read the game description to get an idea of plot and theme.

Requirements:
* Excellent writing skills
* Creative mind set
* Must be a little crazy and out there

Everheart is free-to-play. We will have some in-game micro-transactions for vanity and fun. It will not be pay-to-win. We will discuss a contract for payout of any revenue in private. Please do not pursue this position with any kind of preconceived notion of getting paid. This project is not likely to generate any kind of real income, and I will be shouldering 100% of the cost of operating and hosting the game. Before accepting this position, we will negotiate exactly what terms and conditions will apply to your portion of any generated revenue from Everheart. Again, this isn't likely to ever pay any of our personal bills. We are doing this out of a passion and love for game design.

Applicants should email claponsie at gmail dot com with the subject 'Everheart Builder' or private message me on BYOND.