Era

by Yukay Karyuu
A semi-sandbox, and strict-roleplay game.
ID:2347400

Going to say this as straight-forward as I possibly can, and as humbly combined.

I've. Had. Enough.

Truth be told, It's alittle upsetting knowing that half the community is upset with me because of their lack of understanding on my irl issues- but I'll get over it. I hope it would be likewise with the lot of you aswell in the light of this announcement. I'm not going to go into details as of whats going on, but I can atleast supply you guys with "hope" again.
Today makes the 20th of the month, expect some new updates, teasers and that new discord I promised some time this week if not today.

With DBS coming to it's last few weeks of excitement, I figure It would be a perfect time to regenerate the hype once lost in it's light. I had to go back and watch alooot of episodes including fillers from Dragonball-DBZ to now, and I'm still not really finished but with what I've collected I've designed the game in a TRUE format of DB-realism.

For example; In most DB-based games you all notice how Ki/Energy basically are the same thing. Well, in this game I've decided to split the two, although one is basically a hidden stat. Energy is more-or-so the "Willpower" of your stamina as Ki will remain the same. Energy is basically the back-end to your character, serving as backup from your original ki incase of its depleting. Notice how in the current tournament, we see our Z fighters tire out remarkably, ceasing most of their ki-capable abilities. But, some how they're still kept on they're feet and can still bounce about and use un-related ki-based techniques. This is a natural feat that fighters across Dragonball-franchise has and is the reason why I've decided to implement the same idea. This means now it takes alittle bit more for players to kill or so called 'defeat' one another.

Energy - Health & Ki must all equal zero in order for someone or something to be considered dead.

That, and many more spices added to work in the favor of that new system.

I'll be releasing a Patch Note on whats been updated so far and whats to come in the mean time, still no expected release date but this time I can assure I'll have Era "completed" first."

Regards,
Yukay/Hax.
Not sure if you remember me but I've been keeping a close eye on this and other projects over the last year or so.

BYOND is full of failed start ups for one reason or another and people do get tired of seeing this happen- but I can gladly say I am happy this hasn't died out and joined that realm.

You're a respected member of the community atleast in my eyes; never let those who wish to slow you down have any impact on your life, friend. Enjoy your life and don't burn out pleasing others.

All the best, hope to hear more exciting updates as I and many others are looking forward to playing.
In response to Hideki Ansem
Hideki Ansem wrote:
BYOND is full of failed start ups for one reason or another and people do get tired of seeing this happen- but I can gladly say I am happy this hasn't died out and joined that realm.

You're a respected member of the community atleast in my eyes; never let those who wish to slow you down have any impact on your life, friend. Enjoy your life and don't burn out pleasing others.

All the best, hope to hear more exciting updates as I and many others are looking forward to playing.

Much obliged. I too am a fan of my own game so it sadden'd me to admit in losing motivation in it- but, given the recent events and drama surrounding my leave, and ontop of that new excitement in the DBS series- figured I spark things back up.

None the least, glad to know you'll be waiting <3.

Hello.