ID:2349971

So two days ago it was in the 60s and sunny, nary a single patch of leftover snow still in sight. This morning it was a winter wonderland. This isn't a heavy snow for us but it is a wet one, which means everything stuck to the trees more than it normally would. Just now I see a branch fall off a tree a couple doors down, and early this morning we lost power for a while. Fun times!

Speaking of fun times, I had more issues to fix this week, so I got right on those. It was nice to have a change of pace from dealing with the same image bug over and over. That said, there's still a problem in Yut Put's game I've been scratching my head over, and the image bug may have a relative still in play. Yeesh.

But while I'm at it, I got to one of the feature items that's been on my list a while, and was freshly requested by one of our all-time great developers. So as of the next release, 512.1413, you'll have the ability to use a background color in maptext. That background applies to the individual lines of text rather than the whole thing, so plan accordingly; it is also not affected by text-shadow.

That's just a quick rundown. I'm still working with devleopers wherever I can to shore up any issues they find. For some of them I'm waiting for a reproducible test case, so hopefully I can get to those soon.

Thanks to everyone who helped support BYOND last month! Our Members are the best.
Yut Put is Lord of the Bugs!
Thought I'd take the opportunity to advertise your game, Yut Put! (You did set yourself up a bit for that joke when you made the game; just saying!) It's a great game, by the way! One of my faves!

I have some "bugs" in my Lost Legends game, too, haha... But most people don't find that secret playable race!