ID:2351275

Hiya, the title says it all.

Games and art are my main hobbies. I draw concept art, I'm learning Blender, and someday I'd like to get into 2D animating again. Besides that, I think animals are pretty rad and I'm a fan of anything STEM related. I don't know what else to say about myself but feel free to ask questions and stuff. I'm always up for making friends.

What are some games you guys recommend? Also, I heard some people roleplay here so I'd love to find a friendly roleplaying community if there are any.
Welcome, enjoy the stay.
It's never a good sign when you join a new community and someone with the username "PrinceCuck" is the first one to welcome you.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
It's never a good sign when you join a new community and someone with the username "PrinceCuck" is the first one to welcome you.

Lmao, I think the only thing out of place here is someone making a problem out of nothing.
In response to PrinceCuck
PrinceCuck wrote:
Kats wrote:

Lmao, I think the only thing out of place here is someone making a problem out of nothing.

Metathread on how this community is garbage in 5...

It's not really that bad lmao. Has about the same amount of drama and toxicity as most online game dev/gaming communities. Don't be dramatic XD
Eh, a username is a username. Makes no difference to me.

Thank you for the welcome!
In response to Kats
Welcome aboard, MinetteDuMal! Here's hoping the rest of your time here isn't like this thread :P
So what brings you to the great BYOND, and what sort of "net dream" are you hoping to build? Let us know if you've got something in mind, and we can help point you in the right direction. :)

Kats wrote:

She ain't wrong.
Have the word cuck in your name and the community toxicity level instantly is through the roof. #facts
In response to IainPeregrine
I'm here to check out what other people are making and maybe make something myself (although I have zero experience). I mostly enjoy roleplay, story, puzzles, and strategy. I suppose if I were to try to build my own game it would be more like a tool for roleplay and writing... Something a little more advanced than a forum I suppose.

With that said, I wouldn't even know where to begin, lol.