Duel Monsters Cybernet

by DevDuelist
It's time to link into the Cybernet!
ID:2352358

Hey everyone, wanted to give a big update in regards to the game and its sad that I have to say this but I think the game will not be ready for the next 6 months to a year. Because I have decided that I am going to rebuild the game from scratch because the entire game that I have now is broken and I need to reorganize it so I can have a good idea on what exactly is going on.

I have come to this decision because I want to be able to give you the best quality I can. Right now, you guys do have Duel Monsters Genesis to play and compared to this one right now, its far out of its range to be better so with that in mind, I have decided that I am going to build the game with a different perspective this time in mind.

You'll see an update soon enough (hopefully!) but please keep in mind that as well, this is not the only project I am working on as well. I may even post about that project later on in the development stages.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences but until the next post, please be patient and I will serve you a good game on a silver platter and not buggy like the last game! haha!