Until I delete your post and claim it for my own :)
pretty much doesnt make it a fact :P
facts need evidence

I dont know if queen has the most recognizable songs in the world. Im not saying they don't, but you can't just say shit and not back it up.
Only I have backed it up, and I've yet to see anyone really refute it.
No, it's fact. You may not know Queen, but I'm talking about their songs, notr the band itself, and I can pretty much guarentee you've heard We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions, probably Bohemian Rhapsody as well.

I dont think that really qualifies as backing up. Thats still your opinion. Backing up means getting some real sources.
Knifo's wrong. EVERYONE has heard Bohemian Rhapsody- fact. :P
Solbadguy500 wrote:
facts need evidence

I dont know if queen has the most recognizable songs in the world. Im not saying they don't, but you can't just say shit and not back it up.

Walk up to ANYONE. ANYONE. And ask them if they've heard "We Are The Champions" ever before. (And for the record, someone older than 4, and without mental disabilities.)

I'm pretty sure homeless Dan has heard about it, same goes for Mac the police guy, and Sam the elderly kook, even everyone who replied to this topic has heard some of these songs.
sweet, but that doesnt make it a fact. And you dont know for a fact that anyone i walk up to knows those songs now do you? And im pretty sure everyone has heard of happy birthday to, wow!
lol Knifo, you're an idiot. That was already brought up and beat down.

Yeah, they know Happy Birthday. Do they know any other songs by her? No? Then saying that is pointless. Those same people that have heard We Are The Champions? They've also heard We Will Rock You, and probably Bohemian Rhapsody and Another One Bites the Dust.
Michael Jackson ftw

"Fact: Queen is the most recognisable band in the world, song wise."

I don't think Queen has ever placed 6 of their songs SIMULTANEOUSLY in Spain's top 10 singles chart.
Dont call me the idiot. Have you gone to different countrys, and asked people hey, have you heard of this song? hell no you havnet. Your just assuming that everyone around the world has heard that song you dumbass. And no, its not a fact. Its your own god damn opinion. So no matter what, your statement is invalid.
Only it's not, and you're still the idiot.
I don't think Queen has ever placed 6 of their songs SIMULTANEOUSLY in Spain's top 10 singles chart.

ha ha spain :)
How are you guys calling Knifo the idiot here? He's the one that is indeed correct. Just because everyone YOU know knows it, doesn't mean people you don't know know it. The only thing you're backing your theory up with is speculation.
Only not, Exo. They are some of the best known rock songs around the world, period. You have to be damn ignorant to deny that.
116 posts? ewww all i have to say is this.

Queen is NOT the most recognizable band in the world, Neither is Greenday so quit bitching yall.
Actually, as far as songs go they are animal :)
okay prove it to me, go to china, go to zimbabwe go to kazhakstan go to indonesia go to russia go to holland go to darfur.

If u randomly ask 5 people play a queen song, if they can recognize it right away then you are correct, if not, then try again gordy.
No need to when you really can't argue anything other than "you can't prove it".

If you could provide another band, then sure. But I've seen no bands so far that have better known songs than Queen.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7