Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2357130

This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations, originally created by Liens.

Credit:
NeoHaxor - For his hard work on the drunken speech lib.
Rock - For the original human base icon.
Kaitsuru - Big thanks for major help with the clothing and some blast icons!

Liens - For creating Generations.
Spirit Punch - Graphical assets, without his continued assistance, this may not have been immediately possible.
The community - The support from the current members of this community has been integral in the game's development, of which they are appreciated.
Come on bro, im waiting :DDDDD
any idea when this game with be up regulerly?
Generations was just a project Liens was using to prove that he's autistic.

Autism is a developmental disorder characterized by troubles with social interaction and communication and by restricted and repetitive behavior. Parents usually notice signs in the first two or three years of their child's life. These signs often develop gradually, though some children with autism reach their developmental milestones at a normal pace and then worsen.
But In Liens' defense, he made the best dbz game ever. (then ran it like a Nazi ofc. then took it away like the soup Nazi, ofc.)
O_O -stares in shock- .. a.. are.. you realy morbid?..or is this a hoax!?
starting to think this is just a troll move to get people hyped about somthing that will never come out
For real
I'm looking to play something when is this coming out?
In response to Morbidgrace
suck my peepee
Hello comment section.
why my ding dong so hard
I will laugh so fucking hard if ichiban applys to host
HOW DO I GET THE SUPER SAND LESBIAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Hello, I'm new and I look towards this game but I don't know what's happening or the process, is there a discord or somewhere to stay up to date of this game?
SEND DEM DRAGON BALLZ MIA WHEY
do you know da whey?
why my ding dong so hard x 2
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6