ID:236447

Keywords: corp, gaming, gfx, ugc, united, zanosuke
Hey everyone, Zan again. First and for most, I'd like to say that I apologize if I came off rather rude in my "Personally" post. This also goes without saying that I am Zanosuke. Had to get a new key since people like to stalk others and constantly start problems. But meh, can't blame 'em right?

Alright, so many of you may know that I was with Spatial Realms/Spatial Publics that was shut down for personal reasons. So during that time, I've been on Duel Monsters Expert for a while and on my Playstation playing Tekken 6. So couple of friends of mine who play Tekken on a regular basis decided to make a team, "The Royal Suits". This eventually followed by us needing a "home" for people to keep up with us. So we made a site called "Tekken Corporation". Lots of new people and some familiar faces registered and got the jist of what we were about. The site itself was a bit disorganized since it was just about Tekken and nothing more or less. So we underwent changes to it and made it into a Gaming site, otherwise known as UGC or United Gaming Corp.

So aside from UGC, I know some people have been wondering about Bakugan United Elements. I'm going to start that back up when I can find an iconner, a programmer, and after UGC kicks off its training wheels. While I've been working on UGC, I've been brushing up on my GFXing and produced some rather decent images.

So if anyone has any questions or comments, just leave a post, and I'll check in at a later date.

P.S. The banner of the site says Universal Gaming Corp, because that was another suggested name but when we finally decided "United Gaming Corp", I had deleted the "Universal" image, but I will be making a new one.