The School District

by Travylleb
The School District
Enroll yourself in the center of conflict and chaos between two prep boarding high schools and a historic rivalry that binds them.
ID:2364577

Good Afternoon students,

I am here to introduce you to a new system I'm planning to provide you with these updates. The last dev log I've provided to the BYOND site, I said I would update you with more updates on the discord than I did here(Due to my high activity on discord) and that I've done that.

Join Our Discord Community.

and If you haven't known, yes, The School District has a discord. Our Discord Server provides instant updates of what we've done. The team, especially Xirre and I are much more active there than we are on the pager. You can talk to us, tell us what you'd like to see in the project, talk with other followers of the project. Not to mention, future server testing will be exclusive to Discord followers, to check out the game before release

Graphic/Visual Update
*48x48 Base is completed with total of 4 (four) races and a total of 16 states in each race, 14 of them animated.
*Both uniforms designs and all of it's animated overlayed states are complete for both Perol and Aleswood Academy.
*Black Jack related obj and UI for the blackjack table are complete,
*2 Hairstyle overlays has been completed (The Afro and the 'Ruby')
*Animation for the 'School shooter' NPC has begun
(To see the updated art as said above, join our discord)

Technical Update
*Implemented emotes.
*Soft-implemented the economy system.
*Soft-implemented the time foundation. It needs testing to make sure it's an accurate representation of the game's time. It also needs to be tested to make sure it will work 10 years from now.
* Soft-implemented attributes. They need something to function on for it to be fully implemented.
*Added a buff and debuff proc. Also used the Stats global in the EconomyItems. This way any future changes will only be needed in 1 file rather than many. Equipping an item will toggle an equipped state and remove it otherwise.
*Implemented a framework for card games.