Soul Society Updates - 4/28/2018
- Guide updated to include additional ways to get cert 2.
- Momo's passive removed from technique guide.
- Momo's shikai class is now Ability.
- Rukia's shiaki class is now Ability.
- Ikkaku's shikai class is now speed (defense)
- CTF rewards increased
- Sado, Inoue, Quincy, and Yoruichi challenge rewards increased.
- Players can now team up to 1000 levels apart instead of 500.
- Jiroubou shikai and bankai mastery is now easier.
- Yamamoto shikai and bankai mastery is now easier.
- Kira shikai and bankai mastery is now easier.
- Buffed stark cero damage.
- Sado momentum requirement dropped to 50%.
- Weaponist momentum requirement dropped to 50%.
- Soul Society portal should now work no matter if you have a hell butterfly in your inventory or not.
- Reboot and repopulate verbs given to GMs.
- Arena message adjusted both for starting a match and ending one.
- Team XP boosted again.
- Log training is now clearer regarding using a hit macro.
- El Directo damage increased.
- Lanza's drain for Ulquiorra increased.
- Guild Raids / Defends XP rewards reduced by 50%.
- Szayelporro Granz has been disabled due to bugs.
- Renji shikai and bankai mastery made easier.
- Kouten Zanshun mastery made easier for Inoue.
Apr 28 2018, 2:50 pm