ID:2366026

I'm running Windows 10.

To be clear, I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling BYOND, deleting all BYOND files, then restarting BYOND.
It sounds to me like the pager window is loading off-screen.

Open Task Manager and close byond.exe if it's still open.
Then go to your documents folder to find BYOND's data: usually it's in Documents\BYOND.
Open the cfg folder under that, and then open pager.txt.
Find the line that says window-pos and delete it.

After that, the pager should reappear on your screen properly.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
It sounds to me like the pager window is loading off-screen.

Open Task Manager and close byond.exe if it's still open.
Then go to your documents folder to find BYOND's data: usually it's in Documents\BYOND.
Open the cfg folder under that, and then open pager.txt.
Find the line that says window-pos and delete it.

After that, the pager should reappear on your screen properly.
I opened the txt and then found no window-pos in pager.
In response to SemiLargeMan
So, I've tried restarting my computer to fix it, and haven't done anything as a result, I'll try uninstalling it a few more times.
If there's no window-pos in your cfg\pager.txt file, that would suggest the pager is never opening its main window which in turn suggests there's an issue with something on your system actively blocking it. Have you checked to see if your antivirus or security software is causing trouble?
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
If there's no window-pos in your cfg\pager.txt file, that would suggest the pager is never opening its main window which in turn suggests there's an issue with something on your system actively blocking it. Have you checked to see if your antivirus or security software is causing trouble?

I've checked my firewall and antivirus - everything's allowed and nothing has blocked BYOND.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:

Alright, so I removed another exception from a different install of BYOND within the firewall and now BYOND works. Thanks for the help.
Ah! Excellent news. Glad you got it sorted out.