Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
kajika just need to fix the tag duels/battle royale and add ban list and ill be perma online
In response to BoTisHerE
BoTisHerE wrote:
kajika just need to fix the tag duels/battle royale and add ban list and ill be perma online

I think getting old features like tag and tournaments back online would be enough to build somewhat of a consistent player base in addition to getting in browser play up and running on a non byond website. ELO Rankings and a monthly rotated ban list of 5-10 cards would be great quality of life additions once a dedicated player base exists.
In response to Spartacus1843
Spartacus1843 wrote:
BoTisHerE wrote:

I think getting old features like tag and tournaments back online would be enough to build somewhat of a consistent player base in addition to getting in browser play up and running on a non byond website. ELO Rankings and a monthly rotated ban list of 5-10 cards would be great quality of life additions once a dedicated player base exists.

I concur
In response to Spartacus1843
Spartacus1843 wrote:
Sarwat wrote:
@kajika set up the automated tournies please

This. I'd get on 3-4 nights a week if this was added. Also I know a few people who don't get on regular anymore due to them switching to chromebooks and the play in browser button not working completely.

As one effected by the chromebook issue I absolutely agree that if the browser version was working I would be online quite often getting my duel on lol
BUMP
so is there anyone who can make the tag force games to work in multiplayer pc to pc ? i have tryed with a friend via hamachi we can see each others games but there is an error when we try to connect ?
Bump once again, I love this game and I would love to duel with someone, the thing about this game is it has old school cards only, I stopped playing YuGiOh real life after GX because of all the new card types that started and appearing and (IMO) ruining the game, Also @Kajika Duel Links is good but it's sooo pay to win and I don't like that aspect, your game can really do great and attract players if it was properly advertised and could be played from a browser, if anyone wants to play some old school DMO with me hit me up on Discord Vanchi#2261
Bump
It's fine. I mean, we lived the golden age of BYOND games. I think it's okay for a game to die if it means it reached the height of its community.
Amen
Hi Kajika,

I played dmo since it first came out. Really big fan of the old meta and all the cards you had in the game like the god cards timeaus knights and stuff. My brother and I have experience and coding. And we were wondering if maybe we could get the game to go back online again. We could update it, we could have more duelist kingdom tournaments like u did in the past and maybe even add a battle city like tournament. The players would come too I know lots of ppl that would play. Let me know if this is something we can do @kajika
im checking byond everyday Kajika do something already im even going to pay to play the game if it is like the old one
Last played: Yesterday

is it over ?
@Scythee i don't think he would never give up his project to someone.

kaji, what's your discord? allow me to talk to you!
where the hell is kajika ? is he afraid to talk to us or what..
Page: 1 2