ID:2374282

BYOND Version:511
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 52.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I noticed some strange behavior switching between tabs in the BYOND client. Generally, convention has it that Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab will cycle forward and back through tabs, respectively. With BYOND, Ctrl+Tab will move forward only between the Home and Feed tabs. Ctrl+Shift+Tab will move backwards and into any other open tab. Accessing the Home and Feed tabs again will not be possible with this key combination. If the Shift key is then released, you can move forward between your game tabs until you reach the Home tab again. It's as if a one-way gate exists between the tabs that can be activated using the Shift key. Possible that someone had intended for Shift to be used to toggle between tab "categories". It's a little hard to explain, but quite irritating. Try it!
Bignose12 wrote:
Is there someplace I can view the source code? People here seem to be dropping snippets with their bug reports. I'd be happy to look into it if someone would kindly drop a link.

They're sharing source code to their own games or test projects. The issue you're having is with the pager source, so it's a different thing.
I'm not ignoring this issue, but it's not a high-priority item. Throwing in spammily inane replies is not going to get this issue any more attention.